It's alright.

Can't stand all the bells and whistles. The proximity warning, the lane deviation, the lack of get up and go, even when I manually shift it, the vibration in all the junk plastic in here.
Diesel or LNG? The LNGs run fine on flat ground but my god when you try to pull a hill.. From governed out to 35mph by the top. Turds.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The diesel’s are garbage to. 60mph when you hit the hill, by the time you reach the top you’re going 30

I'm guessing you've never driven a CNG, much less power than a diesel. If you hit the manual button you can downshift early and they pull better on hills.

Our Kenworth tractors are constantly at the dealer. I was in 5 different KW tractors this week and only 2 had a working cruise control, the rest had adaptive cruise issues.

I know cruise control isn't a big deal but one day was a 630 mile day and I would prefer to have the option to use it.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Too many miles.
I drove a FreightLiner Sleeper Rig with 15k on the clock a few weeks ago. Still had that new truck smell.
upload_2019-9-14_17-25-55.jpeg

2-400k is about standard where I’m at.

1stgear

Backup feeder q list questions...
I’m a ft package car driver, in progression, as a cut driver in The western supplement. I’m top of the list for feeder backup. Should hear next week if I’m the one they take.

Question 1.
Do backup drivers make feeder top rate while working feeder?

Question 2.
With peak coming, would being in the q list as a backup be good or bad?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions.

Thanks

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Backup feeder q list questions...
I’m a ft package car driver, in progression, as a cut driver in The western supplement. I’m top of the list for feeder backup. Should hear next week if I’m the one they take.

Question 1.
Do backup drivers make feeder top rate while working feeder?

Question 2.
With peak coming, would being in the q list as a backup be good or bad?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions.

Thanks
Here you would get paid the same rate you're making in package.

Here all q list drivers get their own run for peak, so if you want out of delivery for peak that's a good thing.

Atlantic supplement.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We have one there now and even they can't figure out what's wrong with it.

We had a KW rep assigned to one of our 246 series trying to figure out what was wrong with it. His only job was that tractor.

Turns out, they all have wiring issues.

Some of ours had new harnesses installed to fix some of the issues.

Adaptive cruise faults
Regen issues
Tranny faults
No starts
Dash light not working
Not shifting into gear
Total shutdown while driving

Johney

We had a KW rep assigned to one of our 246 series trying to figure out what was wrong with it. His only job was that tractor.

Turns out, they all have wiring issues.

Some of ours had new harnesses installed to fix some of the issues.

Adaptive cruise faults
Regen issues
Tranny faults
No starts
Dash light not working
Not shifting into gear
Total shutdown while driving
We only have 6 and all have those same issue's constantly. Aside from the one in the shop that pretty much had a runaway? engine that maxed out rpm's and would not shut off until they covered the air intake and choked it out.