Hadjabear

Anyone else get flipped off regularly? Seems like once or twice a month someone in a hurry can't wait the 1 minute it takes for me to pass the semi next to me, cuts off the other semi before I have space to move over then cuts back over in front of me while giving me the bird. I just smile and wave.

Knothead

Yep.
Anyone else get flipped off regularly? Seems like once or twice a month someone in a hurry can't wait the 1 minute it takes for me to pass the semi next to me, cuts off the other semi before I have space to move over then cuts back over in front of me while giving me the bird. I just smile and wave.
Is that what's happening? I thought they were telling me that I was the number one driver...

moldsporh

I have a question now that it gets dark early....any reason you feeder drivers feel the need to drive around the yard with your bright :censored2: service lights on with no trailer attached?

This really wasn't as bad until the LED lights became the norm. I can understand a couple drivers now and then but I'm thinking over half all the time do this.

over9five

Staff member
I have a question now that it gets dark early....any reason you feeder drivers feel the need to drive around the yard with your bright :censored2: service lights on with no trailer attached?

This really wasn't as bad until the LED lights became the norm. I can understand a couple drivers now and then but I'm thinking over half all the time do this.
I'm thinking they forget to turn them off?
Newer tractors shut those deck lights off when you hit 2 mph.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
All I can think is that it's part of the pre trip inspection to turn those lights on to see if they work. Maybe forgot to turn them off before they go to hook up.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Nothing worse than jugheads driving around the yard with their work lights and fog lights on.

Or the jughead next to where your hooking up sitting there with his tractor running with the headlights on shining right in your mirror blinding you so you cannot even see to hook.

Even worse at night when it's raining.

Some drivers are just dumber than a box of rocks and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Hadjabear

Or the jughead next to where your hooking up sitting there with his tractor running with the headlights on shining right in your mirror blinding you so you cannot even see to hook.

Even worse at night when it's raining.

Some drivers are just dumber than a box of rocks and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Or maybe I just want help perpetuate the I got mine get yours attitude everyone seems to have

ManInBrown

Couldn’t agree more. As soon as I go thru the inbound gate everything goes off but marker lights. You got clowns driving around lit up like a Xmas tree with fog lights on in the yard. Complete idiots

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Couldn’t agree more. As soon as I go thru the inbound gate everything goes off but marker lights. You got clowns driving around lit up like a Xmas tree with fog lights on in the yard. Complete idiots
I agree with the fog lights being excessive but all other lights stay on for me including 4 ways. Too many shifters and car washers treating the yard like a racetrack and I’ll be damned if someone hits me and tries to pin it on me for not being properly lit up.

Indecisi0n

I use to laugh when you guys would complain about yard/fog use because it wouldn't happen all that much . I figure we all forget to turn them off here and there but lately it's been excessive . I guess that has to do with all the newer drivers and casuals . I bust their balls when I see them. Funny because when I do this they all say " I don't know how to turn them off" which my response is always "the same way your turned them on".