ManInBrown

Same the other way, right? Don't drop the anchor and screw up a 40 hour job because you want 50.
Bingo. We had a maroon that ran around like an idiot. Guess what happened. My buddy who is out on disability got a 43rd st leg added to his job because this idiot driver loved OT. So he ran around to get back in time to pull one more load.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Bingo. We had a maroon that ran around like an idiot. Guess what happened. My buddy who is out on disability got a 43rd st leg added to his job because this idiot driver loved OT. So he ran around to get back in time to pull one more load.
I had a sweet job where I got a couple hours sleep at my last TA waiting for a load, the driver who took it last bid went to dispatch and asked if could he could help shift instead. He did that just so he could save 30 minutes of meal for the end of his day, which he takes after he spends an hour or so fueling his tractor and "cleaning" out a pup for his 1st leg the following evening. I was getting 48-50 hours/week on that job, he gets 60+. Dude's just a thief imho.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
When you see the trailer your backing beside go up on one leg it's a hint your too close .
Naw, man. That’s just the trailer saying “you’re all good on this side, buddy! Keep it coming!” That’s when I floor it because the trailer is talking to me and telling me I’m good. Totally unrelated but they want me to pee in a cup tomorrow. Weird.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We have a run that is exactly that. Sun-Weds.

We have every combination of 4 day run possible, or at least it seems that way. The ones with Monday and Friday are great to cover other than pay, but we also have these crazy combinations:

Tuesday through Thursday then Saturday.

Sunday, Monday then Wednesday and Thursday.

Sunday afternoon then Tuesday through Thursday 1:00am

These runs don't get OT until after 10 hours in my supplement, which is another reason I run daily coverage. I get OT after 8 when covering by the day.