104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I have been with ups 26 years 21 in feeder in Oregon.I need to find out how I can move to Dallas Fort Worth area for family reasons. I would quit and get rehired but I can not afford to go thru Progression again.If have to give up vacation and Seniority then I guess that’s what I would have to do but I just can’t afford to go through four years of progression Any kind a help on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

I would talk to the Secretary-Treasurer of your Local, but don't expect a miracle, and if one were to happen you may have to wait some time. It would need to be a very compelling reason, such as caring for a dying immediate family member and it will help if you've been an active, participating Union member all these years, not just paying dues and even then this would be unlikely. Failing that perhaps try an educational transfer though that is generally for part time. With a likely four short years towards retirement if it were me I would downsize into an RV ad rack up frequent flier miles.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have been with ups 26 years 21 in feeder in Oregon.I need to find out how I can move to Dallas Fort Worth area for family reasons. I would quit and get rehired but I can not afford to go thru Progression again.If have to give up vacation and Seniority then I guess that’s what I would have to do but I just can’t afford to go through four years of progression Any kind a help on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

806D645E-6DB0-4898-993C-A230EA4648A1.gif

Indecisi0n

The reason doesn't matter. What it all comes down to is if they do it for you then they have to start doing it for other people.

barnyard

KTM rider
If it is like the railyard in Mpls, you can either stop at the shack by the inbound, they take your license number and an index finger and thumb print. Then when you go back, you use the same finger or thumb when you hit the gate.

There is also a BNSF app that allows you to enter all the info and then use your phone to inbound. ‎RailPASS

You still need to enter in the trailer number.

ManInBrown

If it is like the railyard in Mpls, you can either stop at the shack by the inbound, they take your license number and an index finger and thumb print. Then when you go back, you use the same finger or thumb when you hit the gate.

There is also a BNSF app that allows you to enter all the info and then use your phone to inbound. ‎RailPASS

Woo Fancy

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder

We have the fingerprint reader too but I always ignore it and eventually it lets you in anyway.