ManInBrown

Indecisi0n

You go to another HUB drop and look for empty. You find an empty, hook up and discover that something is wrong with the trailer (with inner tire gone, light whatever). Do you:
A: Bring it to the mechanic and get it fixed at the hub
B: Red tag it and move on

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You go to another HUB drop and look for empty. You find an empty, hook up and discover that something is wrong with the trailer (with inner tire gone, light whatever). Do you:
Depends. Do I want hours? Will I have enough DT/OD to make it back to domicile if I wait on a mechanic to fix it?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

If I'm already hooked to it, and it is something quick like a light bulb, I'll get it fixed and head out. If it might take some time, tire or axle seal, red tag it and find another empty.

Mack37

Some of the lease tractors we have are a little better if you turn the hill assist off while backing up. Not sure if you alls Kenworths have the button or not. Was nothing but manual Mack’s and Kenworths when I worked at UPS.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Some of the lease tractors we have are a little better if you turn the hill assist off while backing up. Not sure if you alls Kenworths have the button or not. Was nothing but manual Mack’s and Kenworths when I worked at UPS.

Ours have it, and it does help a little bit. But the best fix is a change it in the tranny software.