over9five

Staff member
So many idiots on the road. The best is you’re driving in the far right lane, like I do 99% of the time. Police have someone pulled over in the shoulder so you move into the middle, and here comes Swift or FedEx driving 90 as soon as you got in front of them, so they move into the right and as soon as they see the emergency vehicle they get back behind you. It’s so annoying dealing with the other maroon truckers on interstates or multi lane highways.
Mostly 4 wheelers do that. You move to the second lane to give cops or a tow truck in the breakdown lane some room. Then some idiot passes you on the right.

barnyard

KTM rider
We never came off the 70 hr clock after last Peak.
They tried to go back to 60 hours, it lasted a week.

I went through something like that one year where they thought I was gonna stay in package for peak.....I bitched enough to my feeder supervisor that he told me to just come in every night and find something to do.
I did not complain, I just asked what was going on and reminded them that I was feeder qualified and worked a feeder job last year. I kind of figured I would be in feeders, the extra job started and there was no temp to cover it. I am on vacation this week and covered 2 days for a sick call.

Mostly 4 wheelers do that. You move to the second lane to give cops or a tow truck in the breakdown lane some room. Then some idiot passes you on the right.
I see a lot of people pulled over with 2 squads. Monday night, the 2nd squad pulled over a guy that did not change lanes for the flashing lights. Here in Mn, it is the law.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Or when I take the middle lane to give a broke down vehicle some room or emergency vehicle and as soon as I clear them, I throw my right turn signal on and by the time I check my mirror a truck driver is already trying to beat me to the lane. Give me two GD seconds and I’ll be out of your way. You know this!

quad decade guy

Or when I take the middle lane to give a broke down vehicle some room or emergency vehicle and as soon as I clear them, I throw my right turn signal on and by the time I check my mirror a truck driver is already trying to beat me to the lane. Give me two GD seconds and I’ll be out of your way. You know this!
Just yesterday, I was in the fast lane looking to move over(2 lane express toll road). Turn signal on for awhile I looked one last time in my right mirror....there was a silver 2 door right there! Who I guess had sped up or went to move around me in an instant. Knowing(should have) that I was moving over.

quad decade guy

I hate them. All they do is blind oncoming drivers.
On road though, I use them all night long. They add a nice wide addition to my headlights. Handy for seeing deer and such on the side of the road. Very helpful. It would be nice if the headlights were of the same led type as the foglights. So much better for visibility.

Indecisi0n

On road though, I use them all night long. They add a nice wide addition to my headlights. Handy for seeing deer and such on the side of the road. Very helpful. It would be nice if the headlights were of the same led type as the foglights. So much better for visibility.
Led's are good for lighting up the road close, HID's in projectors are good for throwing light further down the road. This is why you would want HID headlights with LED fog lights. It sort of gives you the best of both worlds.