Trucker Clock

I would love to see a follow up report on that...bet he had to change his drawers.

He broke his arm jumping out of the tractor, but besides that and a mild case of hypothermia, he is doing great. The winds were pretty bad and were a factor in the crash. He was pulling an empty long box. A huge "sail" in the bad winds.

Siveriano

Hi there.
Me need help please.
So me and my B driver won a sleeper bid for next week 😀
This is a bit longer than the previous one, now our question is, how do you guys code the time on buildings, like our schedule for next week show multiple building where we are waiting 1+ hour for the next pull time, even one has a 3.5 hours building time, shpwing arrival at 06:00 then departure at 10:15.

Any help and insight is greatly appreciated

HFolb23

Second trailer of the night had 6 out of 8 tires flat/soft and one of the two “good” ones had 1/32nd tread left. Tire pressure in the soft ones ranged from 26-68 PSI. 100% preload inside the box.

Any guesses on the rental company?

PCM Troll

Hi there.
Me need help please.
So me and my B driver won a sleeper bid for next week 😀
This is a bit longer than the previous one, now our question is, how do you guys code the time on buildings, like our schedule for next week show multiple building where we are waiting 1+ hour for the next pull time, even one has a 3.5 hours building time, shpwing arrival at 06:00 then departure at 10:15.

Any help and insight is greatly appreciated
Ask dispatch for that building as every dispatch has their own way of doing things.