Thebrownblob

Oh?

You mean not yet?
Oh yes, the current devices don’t have the ability to record in cab with the inward-facing sensor. I can’t speak to what UPS wants to do later. That’s where the negotiating team needs to focus because these current devices are going nowhere. We have had management ask questions about reflections from the window, but that is from the outward facing camera that catches it. No discipline on any of it. The most it could be used for us to target people to go physically watch them. Which really isn’t much different than what telematics Gave them.

qdg2

We don’t have any inward facing cameras.
You mean locally?

Certainly here.

The cameras will stay.

It's the disciplinary language to be fought over.

Last Summer, every cab had them put in(here).......a two person crew went right down the line-up.

No asking....no discussion....no "fight" from the local....we were trained and "coaching"(the disciplinary process)(yes, yes it is) commenced. It's coming.

Thebrownblob

You mean locally?

Certainly here.

The cameras will stay.

It's the disciplinary language to be fought over.

Last Summer, every cab had them put in(here).......a two person crew went right down the line-up.

No asking....no discussion....no "fight" from the local....we were trained and "coaching"(the disciplinary process)(yes, yes it is) commenced. It's coming.
So you’re telling me you have inward facing cameras not the sensor? We have over 300 package cars. All of them have the sensor not one discipline case.

They call it coaching here, the inward-facing sensor does so little and give them so little information management doesn’t even talk about it anymore. And the only thing the outward facing camera has been used for so far as to congratulate Near misses. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a huge fan but most of it is overblown, and I can’t imagine retiring because of it. Lol I just ignore it. My inward-facing sensor yells at me all day I laugh at it.

qdg2

To see what? You guys picking your nose? I was in feeder what is there really to see but hours of boredom. All our feeder sups cared about was your arrival and departure time. All in between WGAF.
and
Then why put cameras in at all?
They will be used.

Such as.......where were your hands leading up to and during the accident? How about 10 and 2....reaching, digging through your lunchbox....whatever. Getting a snack? Scrolling on your phone for tunes......most of all.....you will have to be exactly accurate of what was said and done and when. Why do feeders or any UPS vehicle run off of good straight roads? What happened. Did you fall asleep? Noting these cameras could be used in a positive manner for the employee.

You bet.

They care, Believe it.

And for those that don't think with in and out cameras and I think 360(eventually)........the events leading to the scene.....and cause of an accident will all be there. Not just accidents but incidents. Did you cut off someone on purpose? Telematics plus the video will leave little doubt. The question of "What happened?" will be very precise.

BTW....they know where you are looking........see?(pun intended).

I RETIRED OVER IT.

I believe the company thinks it's absolutely their right(witness Hub video) without question. Probably is. Hub video was installed a long time ago without much fanfare.......and is used all the time.

Thebrownblob

and

They will be used.

Such as.......where were your hands leading up to and during the accident? How about 10 and 2....reaching, digging through your lunchbox....whatever. Getting a snack? Scrolling on your phone for tunes......most of all.....you will have to be exactly accurate of what was said and done and when. Why do feeders or any UPS vehicle run off of good straight roads? What happened. Did you fall asleep? Noting these cameras could be used in a positive manner for the employee.

You bet.

They care, Believe it.

And for those that don't think with in and out cameras and I think 360(eventually)........the events leading to the scene.....and cause of an accident will all be there. Not just accidents but incidents. Did you cut off someone on purpose? Telematics plus the video will leave little doubt. The question of "What happened?" will be very precise.

I RETIRED OVER IT.

I believe the company thinks it's absolutely their right(witness Hub video) without question. Probably is. Hub video was installed a long time ago without much fanfare.......and is used all the time.
Fear!!
the inward-facing sensor doesn’t show any of the things you’re talking about it just gives a generalized information. And believe it or not, the outward facing camera has been used in other companies like ABF to get a member his job back with huge back pay.

All the things you’re whining about they were able to do before anyway. I’ve been to plenty of panels before Lytix with a Feeder employee who was asked everyone of those questions, and they already knew the answer.

The union needs to focus on solid language for the sensors.

You were retired because of them and you say you said you’re safe? If you’re safe, it would just have been business as usual.
The amount of nonsense and reports the system creates actually makes them look at it less.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
and

are HERE TO STAY.

They are universally used in Europe.......much in the US.

Now, how much could you lose during a strike and after.....

To circle back to the starting point.

I personally retired for inward facing cameras.

And you were doing so good typing in sentences.
What happened?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
and

They will be used.

You bet.

They care, Believe it.

I RETIRED OVER IT.

Have you personally seen any video from a driver facing video
I RETIRED OVER IT not surprised you e been a scared sheep your whole career

qdg2

Fear!!
the inward-facing sensor doesn’t show any of the things you’re talking about it just gives a generalized information. And believe it or not, the outward facing camera has been used in other companies like ABF to get a member his job back with huge back pay.

All the things you’re whining about they were able to do before anyway. I’ve been to plenty of panels before Lytix with a Feeder employee who was asked everyone of those questions, and they already knew the answer.

The union needs to focus on solid language for the sensors.

You were retired because of them and you say you said you’re safe? If you’re safe, it would just have been business as usual.
The amount of nonsense and reports the system creates actually makes them look at it less.
Uh huh......

Right. Solid language for the sensors.....sensors.

Say, why does the Hub have cameras....not just sensors?

Don't worry about me Champ. Carry on.

Obtuse: Slow to understand.

Naive: Showing a lack of wisdom, judgement or experience....

Say, are you the tech-rep for these cameras? Own stock? On the development team?

And do you really think....a push of a oh so small button won't change what these "sensors" can do?......will do?....are doing?

HOW DO YOU KNOW....exactly?

And that the Co. wouldn't use this tech to get them out of whatever legal pickle?

Fear? About this? You? chuckle.

qdg2

Have you personally seen any video from a driver facing video
I RETIRED OVER IT not surprised you e been a scared sheep your whole career
Have we met? I don't recall.

Where?

You've never met me but know of my whole career? Fascinating(not really).....

Here we go.

Thebrownblob

Uh huh......

Right. Solid language for the sensors.....sensors.

Say, why does the Hub have cameras....not just sensors?

Don't worry about me Champ. Carry on.

Obtuse: Slow to understand.

Naive: Showing a lack of wisdom, judgement or experience....

Say, are you the tech-rep for these cameras? Own stock? On the development team?

And do you really think....a push of a oh so small button won't change what these "sensors" can do?......will do?....are doing?

HOW DO YOU KNOW....exactly?

And that the Co. wouldn't use this tech to get them out of whatever legal pickle?

Fear? About this? You? chuckle.
The hubs have cameras in common areas because you do not have a right to privacy in common areas. If you’re ignorant on a subject, stop flipping your gums.

OK scaredy-cat, lol push the button. How tight is your tinfoil hat?

The company is very clever they’re not going to use in cab cameras because they know many states do not allow it. And they really don’t need it.

Apparently, you were such a dangerous driver you’re worried about falling sleep, or grabbing something out of your lunchbox?

How do I know what? What they might try? Who cares? they’re always trying to throw crap against the wall. That’s why we have a grievance procedure.

Yes, I’m very naïve I haven’t heard any thing about these cases and where they go after they leave the building 😂🙄.

If it got you to retire, this technology is well worth it.😂