pkgdriver

For some on BC....apparently not. Why...."not in my local...!"
C40E8A9B-61E5-4C0E-AF9E-803D1CA3DCC7.gif

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just curious, how many more drivers are they trying to get? 500?
Sorry, I waalked away from my computer for a few days since I'm on vacation.

To answer your question, the number keeps going up. The last number I heard was 600 but who knows. I know a year ago we had 262 and today I was just informeed we have 418 drivers on books. So we are training them like crazy.
That’s a lot of drivers, coming from a large hub with like 160 drivers, that hub must be massive.

Yes, it is pretty big. Not quite as big as SMAGA but it is pretty large.

Attachments

• E12663DC-9D6A-475B-8004-0EC67ABC340B.jpeg
    E12663DC-9D6A-475B-8004-0EC67ABC340B.jpeg
    807.4 KB · Views: 29

sportsman70004

Sorry, I waalked away from my computer for a few days since I'm on vacation.

To answer your question, the number keeps going up. The last number I heard was 600 but who knows. I know a year ago we had 262 and today I was just informeed we have 418 drivers on books. So we are training them like crazy.

Yes, it is pretty big. Not quite as big as SMAGA but it is pretty large.
They have as of Today, at 346 Feeders

Cementups

Box Monkey
They have as of Today, at 346 Feeders
No, that’s what the most current printed seniority list says. It has not been updated in a couple months. The one union steward posted the current number on our local feeder page (which you can join after you make your 30 days) a few hours before I posted this. 418 in the current number.

averageguy14

No, that’s what the most current printed seniority list says. It has not been updated in a couple months. The one union steward posted the current number on our local feeder page (which you can join after you make your 30 days) a few hours before I posted this. 418 in the current number.
Are they still having issues keeping the new hires? I heard it’s like a revolving door, one will show up for two days then disappear and so forth. You know how rumors are.
Also, are they close to finishing the other wing (I think doors 3-400s) for outbound loads? Last time I was out there seemed like they still had a good bit of work to finish

sportsman70004

Are they still having issues keeping the new hires? I heard it’s like a revolving door, one will show up for two days then disappear and so forth. You know how rumors are.
Also, are they close to finishing the other wing (I think doors 3-400s) for outbound loads? Last time I was out there seemed like they still had a good bit of work to finish
They are working hard on getting the new wing done.