Screenshot_20230615-074512~2.png

What happened here?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

View attachment 432966View attachment 432967View attachment 432965

That sucks.
Tried to use the drive-up window???
(which looks it wasn't in use anyway?)

Probably pulled in to the station too far (or got blocked in), then tried to pull around behind the building to get out.

Trucker Clock

Probably a contractor.

I heard it may have been an Indy-WV meet driver, one of ours.

Probably pulled in to the station too far (or got blocked in), then tried to pull around behind the building to get out.

Talked to a few drivers that said that was a somewhat popular stop. They park at the side or around back and that's how they leave. Around the back past the drive through. I guess this guy just misjudged it.

CK.jpg

I’ve seen worse and the driver is still working…gotta have faith in your local.

I guess he could claim he didn't know he hit the building? I guess that is possible. Hit it with the back box and not realize it.

Cowboy Mac

Talked to a few drivers that said that was a somewhat popular stop. They park at the side or around back and that's how they leave. Around the back past the drive through. I guess this guy just misjudged it.

View attachment 432997

I guess he could claim he didn't know he hit the building? I guess that is possible. Hit it with the back box and not realize it.
Swing wide it’s a freakin trailer.

Trucker Clock

But I guess the police could suspend your license also…or is that a DOT thing??

Leaving the scene of an accident could get your CDL suspended for 12 months by the BMV. It could also get you put in jail. I doubt jail time will be in the cards since it was only property damage.

He could still deny knowing he hit the building and not be charged with leaving the scene. It's whether or not anyone believes him. I don't know who it was yet, but maybe he knew it and thought he could get away with it. I kind of find it hard to believe that he didn't know he hit it, with the actual damage done and it being the drivers side. Anything is possible. Time will tell.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

View attachment 432997

No ,, you'd feel it