Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Calm down there chief.... everyone is entitled to a "bite of the apple".

;)
I felt it was a good step in the right direction but left too much open to interpretation. The language only require cars purchased after January 2024 to have A/C, cars purchased before only have to have 2 fans. I did a very short stent in package around 2016 and even back then all cars had two fans and I’m here to tell you those fans did jack squat in the Florida summer heat.

Good step in the right direction, but in my opinion not enough. Then again, you have to start somewhere.

pkgdriver

I felt it was a good step in the right direction but left too much open to interpretation. The language only require cars purchased after January 2024 to have A/C, cars purchased before only have to have 2 fans. I did a very short stent in package around 2016 and even back then all cars had two fans and I’m here to tell you those fans did jack squat in the Florida summer heat.

Good step in the right direction, but in my opinion not enough. Then again, you have to start somewhere.
The fans were a big help. Mechanics had fun with one driver when his went out. “ Hey didnt you say we wasted out time putting these in”. They had it taken care of the next day to prevent any excess crying from him. Didnt use it from October till sometime in May.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
You don't know the new breed.
I saw a dude park in the center turn lane on the street going by our hub and walk over to me in my tractor to ask where to go in our yard and where to put his set and build an empty etc. When he got to me I looked over and his tractor with a set was freely rolling backwards in the street. Never saw him before and never saw him again lol.