I've searched but not finding lot of information.

Az is running a Secondary Feeder list and my number is getting close. I'm wondering of there are any AZ feeders who can give some info on hours and availability of work in the AZ Secondary Feeder in Goodyear AZ.
Thanks.

I've searched but not finding lot of information.

Az is running a Secondary Feeder list and my number is getting close. I'm wondering of there are any AZ feeders who can give some info on hours and availability of work in the AZ Secondary Feeder in Goodyear AZ.
Thanks.
I'm your guy. What do you do now?

There should be one list, you earn seniority one day at a time. No special rules for those who had a CDL and got lucky getting into feeder.
No, 104 has a secondary list that allows employees within our local to go into feeder before allowing for off-the-street hires. Package drivers from outside the valley, 22.3s, PTers, etc can get on this list. They go on the feeder seniority list, rules are different for them in layoff situations though.

I'm your guy. What do you do now?
Right now I'm in Mesa Unload, been here about 18 moths. I've been a seasonal driver for 20 and 21. I'm on every list that get put out and they are almost to my seniority for a Secondary Feeder list I signed up for last August. I'm old and got my CDL in 94 so have some experience in Large vehicles.
Being in 104 and the Lay Off language for Secondary Feeders I'm curious of the situation I'd be putting myself in. Do you see the Secondary guys working often? Daily? Can they become a "regular" Feeder if spot open?
So far I don't have a date but just watched one of guys not too far ahead of me called up refuse it because he felt it wouldn't be worth it.
And I've noticed over the last couple years the company is not very forthcoming with information.
Thanks.

There should be one list, you earn seniority one day at a time. No special rules for those who had a CDL and got lucky getting into feeder.
That would've be cool but unfortunately they don't and my CDL and past experience doesn't do anything for me besides make the class easier for me. It'll be nice not being the worst guy in class.

Right now I'm in Mesa Unload, been here about 18 moths. I've been a seasonal driver for 20 and 21. I'm on every list that get put out and they are almost to my seniority for a Secondary Feeder list I signed up for last August. I'm old and got my CDL in 94 so have some experience in Large vehicles.
Being in 104 and the Lay Off language for Secondary Feeders I'm curious of the situation I'd be putting myself in. Do you see the Secondary guys working often? Daily? Can they become a "regular" Feeder if spot open?
So far I don't have a date but just watched one of guys not too far ahead of me called up refuse it because he felt it wouldn't be worth it.
And I've noticed over the last couple years the company is not very forthcoming with information.
Thanks.
Just take it, if you got your CDL in '94 you're clearly old as :censored2:. You'll work pretty often over the next few months, be back in the building for a month or so, then work all of peak. The next year will have a lot of retirments and the next few will have a ton. By getting in now it locks your spot in feeder, and you'll be FT. When you're not in feeder you'll just be back in the hub, but I believe you'll have to work in Goodyear, sort that out with the bosses. Barring a strike, you'll be working FT in the next year.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Shame on the mess! SHAME. ON. THE. MESS!!!
Screenshot_20230621_175121_YouTube.jpg