Central,Western PA and 243 count today

BiggieBrown

So looking at the numbers apparently a mere ~5,000 people are holding up the better pay and benefits for the entire country.
Hopefully we can just declare that they aren't voting in good faith and expressing resentment against the master and we can ram these suckers through. Not sure why these :censored2:s need their own """supplements""" anyways.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So looking at the numbers apparently a mere ~5,000 people are holding up the better pay and benefits for the entire country.
Hopefully we can just declare that they aren't voting in good faith and expressing resentment against the master and we can ram these suckers through. Not sure why these :censored2:s need their own """supplements""" anyways.
keep voting them down

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I hope they keep this going until August so we can really see that back pay rack up, again your 10 bucks will be gone a Burger King just be patient like the rest of us.

People like you, are what's wrong with the union.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It seems to me more people are complaining about retro checks this time then the previous retro checks. It's funny that PT's always talk about FT's selling them down the river, the tables have turned I guess.
im part time but it dont matter because union leadership sells us all down the river