Central,Western PA and 243 count today

stray

It will be forced,saying the 22.4 issue is the reason for rejection. That issue was forced on the members in the Master,so why stop there..
Wrong answer. This isn't the 2008 contract. There are a MULTITUDE of issues at play here in Western PA. You guys must be really hard up for that retro pay...

Actually for some of us we have to pay for things to fix vehicles like tools and seeing how it’s a substantial raise yes some of us would like our raise and back pay

bowhnterdon

Wrong answer. This isn't the 2008 contract. There are a MULTITUDE of issues at play here in Western PA. You guys must be really hard up for that retro pay...
Who said I was hard up? You believe the IBT will let this keep going? Their past practice says no...

Oh how I do love trolls must be hard spending your days just jumping on here to :censored2: on people who are looking for info me I hope it goes the whole contract. It won’t you can hope tho I promise when ever it is it is enforced I bet you don’t send that check back saying no I don’t want it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh how I do love trolls must be hard spending your days just jumping on here to :censored2: on people who are looking for info me I hope it goes the whole contract. It won’t you can hope tho I promise when ever it is it is enforced I bet you don’t send that check back saying no I don’t want it.
why are you upset about the information you have received

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So looking at the numbers apparently a mere ~5,000 people are holding up the better pay and benefits for the entire country.
Hopefully we can just declare that they aren't voting in good faith and expressing resentment against the master and we can ram these suckers through. Not sure why these :censored2:s need their own """supplements""" anyways.
Better pay and benefits? Did you vote for the national? Or was it too hard to figure out how to send your ballot on the Internet? Maybe your cricket wireless was down?
Actually for some of us we have to pay for things to fix vehicles like tools and seeing how it’s a substantial raise yes some of us would like our raise and back pay
If you need the retro check that bad, then you should re evaluate your finances.

Two impatient idiots.

Not so much an impatient idiot and hey lemme pose a question to you since we’re going this route. So me wanting my back pay at a mere 15 bucks an hour for a minimum of 8 months worked not counting ot, makes me impatient but just curious do you get excited when you get your tax refund or is it more like eh :censored2: it I don’t like money and if they takes 9 months to get it to me who cares. I’m gunna say highly doubt it but hey to each there own I gues wanting a nice 20k check after taxes makes me an impatient jack ass I’ll gladly wear that title.

F

Frankie's Friend

So looking at the numbers apparently a mere ~5,000 people are holding up the better pay and benefits for the entire country.
Hopefully we can just declare that they aren't voting in good faith and expressing resentment against the master and we can ram these suckers through. Not sure why these :censored2:s need their own """supplements""" anyways.
Screenshot_20190305-193953_Chrome.jpg

Look every local needs a supplement to protect them from dumb :censored2: this company does. I can side with you on wanting money but dropping to the level of stupidity of not protecting each local is a low I can’t even go.

542thruNthru

Not so much an impatient idiot and hey lemme pose a question to you since we’re going this route. So me wanting my back pay at a mere 15 bucks an hour for a minimum of 8 months worked not counting ot, makes me impatient but just curious do you get excited when you get your tax refund or is it more like eh :censored2: it I don’t like money and if they takes 9 months to get it to me who cares. I’m gunna say highly doubt it but hey to each there own I gues wanting a nice 20k check after taxes makes me an impatient jack ass I’ll gladly wear that title.

No, I don't get excited for my tax return. I just reinvest it when it comes in. Doesn't matter when it does because I know I'll get it when it's time.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Where are you getting a check for 20k?

Superteeth2478

There were other issues at play in 2013 but it was rammed up their asses anyways because the general president has FAR too much power in interpretation in the IBT Constitution. So it'll probably happen again. I'm calling it right now.