Central,Western PA and 243 count today

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 542thruNthru, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

i want it to go the whole contract

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Jkloc420

@Future needs the retro pay, he gots cats to feed

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. BigBrown87

BigBrown87 If it’s brown, it’s going down

Would love to see the airport mechanics back pay, ballin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. stray

stray Active Member

Wrong answer. This isn't the 2008 contract. There are a MULTITUDE of issues at play here in Western PA. You guys must be really hard up for that retro pay...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Fixwhatubreak

Fixwhatubreak New Member

Actually for some of us we have to pay for things to fix vehicles like tools and seeing how it’s a substantial raise yes some of us would like our raise and back pay

6. bowhnterdon

bowhnterdon Active Member

Who said I was hard up? You believe the IBT will let this keep going? Their past practice says no...

7. Jkloc420

you get nothing

8. Fixwhatubreak

Fixwhatubreak New Member

Oh how I do love trolls must be hard spending your days just jumping on here to :censored2: on people who are looking for info me I hope it goes the whole contract. It won’t you can hope tho I promise when ever it is it is enforced I bet you don’t send that check back saying no I don’t want it.

9. Jkloc420

why are you upset about the information you have received

10. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Jersey Wiseguy

Better pay and benefits? Did you vote for the national? Or was it too hard to figure out how to send your ballot on the Internet? Maybe your cricket wireless was down?
    If you need the retro check that bad, then you should re evaluate your finances.

Two impatient idiots.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. MrBates

MrBates Active Member

Damn they got some solid teamsters up in Metro Detroit and Western PA. Too bad turnout wasn't 2/3.

12. Future

Future Victory Ride

They might foreclose on the cat house

13. Fixwhatubreak

Fixwhatubreak New Member

Not so much an impatient idiot and hey lemme pose a question to you since we’re going this route. So me wanting my back pay at a mere 15 bucks an hour for a minimum of 8 months worked not counting ot, makes me impatient but just curious do you get excited when you get your tax refund or is it more like eh :censored2: it I don’t like money and if they takes 9 months to get it to me who cares. I’m gunna say highly doubt it but hey to each there own I gues wanting a nice 20k check after taxes makes me an impatient jack ass I’ll gladly wear that title.

14. Screenshot_20190305-193953_Chrome.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Fixwhatubreak

Fixwhatubreak New Member

Look every local needs a supplement to protect them from dumb :censored2: this company does. I can side with you on wanting money but dropping to the level of stupidity of not protecting each local is a low I can’t even go.

16. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

No, I don't get excited for my tax return. I just reinvest it when it comes in. Doesn't matter when it does because I know I'll get it when it's time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Fixwhatubreak

Fixwhatubreak New Member

Well I applaud you for that I was simple making the point that some of us would like our money unfortunately JG Wetworth won’t help me

18. Superteeth2478

Superteeth2478 Active Member

The one's it's funny for IS UPS. It's an interest-free loan for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Jersey Wiseguy

Where are you getting a check for 20k?

20. Superteeth2478

Superteeth2478 Active Member

There were other issues at play in 2013 but it was rammed up their asses anyways because the general president has FAR too much power in interpretation in the IBT Constitution. So it'll probably happen again. I'm calling it right now.