Central,Western PA and 243 count today

Team89

Again you have no freaking clue

Let me spell it out for you
No Retro check for you.

Man are you gonna be okay? These people wanting better lives for their families through financial gains really bother you, dont they? They are just horrible. I'm a mechanic too and I'm looking at a good check too. I understand that people want what is theirs but I also understand fighting for what is deserved. We all do here. You need to stop being so hateful dude. Itll be okay if someone has a different opinion on these issues.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Man are you gonna be okay? These people wanting better lives for their families through financial gains really bother you, dont they? They are just horrible. I'm a mechanic too and I'm looking at a good check too. I understand that people want what is theirs but I also understand fighting for what is deserved. We all do here. You need to stop being so hateful dude. Itll be okay if someone has a different opinion on these issues.
So your good with forcing bad supplemental langauge so you can get your back pay? If so no good dues paying member would support you or that cause.

It doesn’t shut up anyone school of vets really? Solidarity really solidarity would be holding your local responsible for :censored2:ing you royally it just seems like other supplements were negotiated and others seem to shut on there memebers perhaps taking action like 804 would have been in there best interest but hey what do I know just a lowly newbie I’ll go back to my corner and pout now because the big bad vet told me too. Thank you for allowing me my own thought o powerful supreme leader.

Again it's all about you.

If this is out future, I feel sad for all of you.

BigBrown87

It doesn’t shut up anyone school of vets really? Solidarity really solidarity would be holding your local responsible for :censored2:ing you royally it just seems like other supplements were negotiated and others seem to shut on there memebers perhaps taking action like 804 would have been in there best interest but hey what do I know just a lowly newbie I’ll go back to my corner and pout now because the big bad vet told me too. Thank you for allowing me my own thought o powerful supreme leader.
You really need to grow up and grow a set and start standing up with your fellow brothers and sisters that are fighting for a better future for their region.

No there not ok :censored2: you guys with your 40k in tools and tool payments all to hold a job and repair trucks that magically break them selves no way man that bulkhead just piped right of the tracks and now I can’t get it open or you mean throwing my over head door open hard every stops breaks cables your full of :censored2: just fix it that’s what your here for. Yeah see some of us newbies came from the outside world and know a :censored2: up when we see one

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Research the meaning of the word "collective"....

collective - Google Search

Team89

Agreed

You really need to grow up and grow a set and start standing up with your fellow brothers and sisters that are fighting for a better future for their region.
Grow a set really I need to grow up come on buddy. No need for keyboard commando. Look so I want better for the union brothers and sisters yes is it happening this contract under this leadership not even close only hope is enough people turn out and vote out the misguided leaderships in the election.

542thruNthru

You do realize that voting no does hold your locals feet to the fire. It's telling them NO this is not good enough.

browned out

Screenshot_20190227-232440.png
Wrong answer. This isn't the 2008 contract. There are a MULTITUDE of issues at play here in Western PA. You guys must be really hard up for that retro pay...

And a multitude of issues in 243 as well. 243 only lists 4 or so but the members have many more issues than 4.

Superteeth2478

You need to know the definition of more words than just "collective". You also need to know the definition of the words "solidarity" and "union".

Guess what, if way back when when unions were created to better the working conditions of EVERYONE at once, not just specific groups or people or locals or what have you, SOLIDARITY was important. It's real simple. Just to organize a workforce is hard enough as it is. People are pusillanimous by nature. But there is strength in numbers. SOLIDARITY is what allows people who are pusillanimous individually to band together and fight for a common goal.

That's where the word UNION derives from. UNITY between the workers is what allows them to fight big corporations and get a fair share of the profits. Just one person standing up and saying "I want better pay, benefits, and working conditions" will result in that person being steamrolled. So weak-minded people who don't understand that their UNION is built on SOLIDARITY and UNITY and that the only reason their pay and benefits are as good as they are is because of the power of SOLIDARITY and UNITY don't deserve the pay and benefits that come with being part of a union.

You keep talking about your pay bump to $19 to $37. Guess what? You wouldn't have that without the power of SOLIDARITY and UNITY. Even as the union leadership itself tries to find ways to screw it's members any way it can, we still hold the power in our hands through the voting process (to an extent, barring :censored2:ty Article XII language).

Impatience is understandable. But it's just something you'll have to deal with while your brothers and sisters (although you apparently don't see them as such) fight for a better supplemental than the ones that most everyone else got. I was actually happy as I watched the teleconference and saw that there were actually supplementals that were voted down, and by a landslide on top of that. Because I know that they stand a better chance of getting a better supplemental than the piece of :censored2: unchanged Southern Supplemental Agreement that we all got down here in the south.

If you're actually a proper union member, you should be happy as well. Stand with your brothers and sisters without just thinking of yourself and your family. Because those people in the locals who voted their supplementals down also have families. They voted their agreements down knowing it would drag out the retro pay process. But they can see more than a few inches in front of their faces. It's not just for the 5-year contract that they will be affected. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if we accept concessions as a union now, conditions will be far worse later on down the line. So try thinking about someone other than yourself for a little while. More is at stake than just you and your family.

BigBrown87

Grow a set really I need to grow up come on buddy. No need for keyboard commando. Look so I want better for the union brothers and sisters yes is it happening this contract under this leadership not even close only hope is enough people turn out and vote out the misguided leaderships in the election.
So give up and have these supplements eat bad langauge and try again in 2023? Again stop pouting about your retro check and be patient it's called being a grownup. I want is for children not grown ass adults that should be old enough to understand that concept.