Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am a helper and have been a helper on 3 separate peaks.

I have never missed a shift and I love the job, if there was a full-time helper position I'd be in there like swimwear.

My HUB is saying the week before Christmas will be a 7 day work week and drivers will make triple pay on Christmas Eve. I am assuming I should not be expecting any additional pay over my assumed OT (Time and a half.) Has anyone heard anything about triple pay for non union seasonal?
No forced 6 day in my local. Add to that Xmas eve is a Sunday. Good luck getting anyone to work.

But if management really cares, lets negotiate and close the contract right now. Make it so good, no way we can refused, the only condition being we work that Sunday.

oldngray

nowhere special
No forced 6 day in my local. Add to that Xmas eve is a Sunday. Good luck getting anyone to work.

But if management really cares, lets negotiate and close the contract right now. Make it so good, no way we can refused, the only condition being we work that Sunday.

Good luck on UPS trying to fire someone and making it stick for refusing to work that Sunday.

Future

Victory Ride

2-3 weeks into January ...it will be cleaned up