I don't see how it could be very unlikely I'm out the Saturday before Christmas if I have been out all other Saturdays leading up to it. Most of us in my area work 6 day work weeks and some hit 70 hours last week. I know this is kind of pointless to try and workout on here but it helps me to put it down on paper (internet is paper now)

Cheers :censored2:s lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't see how it could be very unlikely I'm out the Saturday before Christmas if I have been out all other Saturdays leading up to it. Most of us in my area work 6 day work weeks and some hit 70 hours last week. I know this is kind of pointless to try and workout on here but it helps me to put it down on paper (internet is paper now)

Cheers :censored2:s lol

Merry friend*n Xmas!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Working Christmas Eve on a sunday? I’d rather spend the night with Harvey Weinstein and Anthony weiner and be adopted by hillary Clinton...ill be piss drunk by a fire in pj pants

moldsporh

Me neither. So, our pay would be zero.

Well....not sure how that's gonna pan out. Are you referring to Christmas day pay? Since Saturday isn't a regular workday, depends on your supplement, but based on the language, I don't believe they can withhold your Christmas day pay if you are off Sat the 23rd.

May need to go higher than a local level hearing, but maybe someone here more well-versed in the contract can chime in.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I am a helper and have been a helper on 3 separate peaks.

I have never missed a shift and I love the job, if there was a full-time helper position I'd be in there like swimwear.

My HUB is saying the week before Christmas will be a 7 day work week and drivers will make triple pay on Christmas Eve. I am assuming I should not be expecting any additional pay over my assumed OT (Time and a half.) Has anyone heard anything about triple pay for non union seasonal?

Christmas Eve would be mainly an air day unless your hub is really backed up! Never used helpers on Christmas Eve but there have been a lot of first this year, so who knows!