new2dagame

1st day out by myself, Seems like nothing was going right. Keep getting packages not found..etc...Can someone please explain to me how to do a ( DR ) and (NDR) and (Sig Req)

For instance today I had a couple of Sig Req so I done the following:
1) Scan 2)Enter 3)Get sig 4)Sig Key 5)Type Last Name 6)Enter 7)Stop Complete 8) Location

Please give me the simple directions on the most used stops: Thanks Guys

tadpole

You forgot big arrow down after you scan and enter room #.

To dr, scan, big arrow down, (scan additional pkgs) soft key DEL, enter location, stop complete.

Box Ox

My experience: Very best way to learn board functions is to ask other drivers at your location. Mine were very glad to help.

Not trying to be critical at all. Just a lot easier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not enough of the right kind of training. I guarantee the OP's Sup saw time was getting late and took over diad control.

What they need is a training diad, that they can go to class with and learn, just like we used to go to 3 day sheet writing school.

GenericUsername

Scan package, big arrow down, scan additional packages, soft key deliver, choose selection, enter.

So, typical entry would be scan/BAD, scan more, press soft key, 4 (front door) stop complete.

GenericUsername

Example was for a general driver release at a house.

Signature:

Scan/BAD/Scan additional packages/signature key/enter/get signature/signature key again/type in name/enter/stop complete/1 for residence, otherwise notate where delivery occurred for a business (office/ front desk, receiver, etc)