TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Not enough of the right kind of training. I guarantee the OP's Sup saw time was getting late and took over diad control.

What they need is a training diad, that they can go to class with and learn, just like we used to go to 3 day sheet writing school.
they have training DIADs at integrad

the course training for them is excellent

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

1st day out by myself, Seems like nothing was going right. Keep getting packages not found..etc...Can someone please explain to me how to do a ( DR ) and (NDR) and (Sig Req)

For instance today I had a couple of Sig Req so I done the following:
1) Scan 2)Enter 3)Get sig 4)Sig Key 5)Type Last Name 6)Enter 7)Stop Complete 8) Location

Please give me the simple directions on the most used stops: Thanks Guys
Flashback lol... Make sure u put carbon between the sheets the right side up. Write in address and the 1Z entire number. Pull nda or 2da perforated labels for turn in .

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wtf does the orange key do? I just kinda thought it was there so if you dropped it in the dark it stood out a little
It activates the soft keys on the keypad so you don't need to use the touch screen. Once I learned about the orange button I never used the touch screen again.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
It activates the soft keys on the keypad so you don't need to use the touch screen. Once I learned about the orange button I never used the touch screen again.
Touch screen is fine except sometimes I have fat finger syndrome and also sometimes I have tobacco on my finger and the screen gets all brown