barnyard

KTM rider
so basically which METHOD would you say is used most of the time?

The one that is most appropriate for the stop you are at. That will depend on the route that you are on. A route with no apartments is way different than one that is apartment heavy.

Instead of looking for how to do things all the time, look at how each stop should be done and do it right. Once you start doing that, everything will start to click. Right now, you are way over thinking it.

the cooler

Not enough of the right kind of training. I guarantee the OP's Sup saw time was getting late and took over diad control.

What they need is a training diad, that they can go to class with and learn, just like we used to go to 3 day sheet writing school.
Classic case of parcel paralysis!

the cooler

Thanks.....only problem I had last week, was Apt. Complex, no one home....cant leave at office.....So step by step how would you do this stop? I understand the cross part (DIRT) but as far as diad.....and info notice....
Do you have Access point delivery in your center

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_1028.JPG
You sure that's not from picking your butt

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Not enough of the right kind of training. I guarantee the OP's Sup saw time was getting late and took over diad control.

What they need is a training diad, that they can go to class with and learn, just like we used to go to 3 day sheet writing school.
Sheet writing school ??
You old bastid !!
lol we're getting old , not many here went through that ,, lol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My three days at sheet writing school were brutal , yelling , screaming , kicking packages away from you cuz you weren't fast enough ,,,, I thought I was in
marine boot camp headed off to Lebanon , not learning to drop off cardboard ,, That sh it. Wouldn't fly with this new soft generation !!

oldngray

nowhere special
My three days at sheet writing school were brutal , yelling , screaming , kicking packages away from you cuz you weren't fast enough ,,,, I thought I was in
marine boot camp headed off to Lebanon , not learning to drop off cardboard ,, That sh it. Wouldn't fly with this new soft generation !!

Having to know the delivery areas and changing pages every time you crossed over to a new one.

Using multiple clipboards and switching around.

Running out of carbon paper.

Poop Head

Judge me.