GenericUsername

Ever since learning the function key, things have been so much faster. function 5, 4, stop complete... Don't even have to look at the board anymore to do it. It's not something to really confuse a new driver with right away though.

What all the new drivers should learn to use though is the button in the top left to turn on the backlit keys, flashlight, etc..

barnyard

KTM rider
I disagree. Learning to use the orange key will allow a noob to develop an easy DR routine. I do most DRs by rolling my thumb and hitting the correct key combos (most of the time.) Also, it allows me to wear fairly warm gloves in the winter.

Just dooo eeeeet.

oldngray

nowhere special
I disagree. Learning to use the orange key will allow a noob to develop an easy DR routine. I do most DRs by rolling my thumb and hitting the correct key combos (most of the time.) Also, it allows me to wear fairly warm gloves in the winter.

Just dooo eeeeet.

What blows newby minds is trying to figure out signature stops when they have been mostly taught DR's.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
they literally can't get through integrad without using one on their own so I really don't understand what you're saying right now
Well the last driver sup who went I had to show how to clock out at the end of the day.

I said you didn't learn that at intergrad. He laughed and was like I didn't learn anything about how to actually do the job.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Well the last driver sup who went I had to show how to clock out at the end of the day.

I said you didn't learn that at intergrad. He laughed and was like I didn't learn anything about how to actually do the job.
is that east or west coast?
i've never met anyone coming out of integrad that would say that

sounds more like something someone would say after an in-District class, those are watered down all to hell

new2dagame

Just dooo eeeeet.

so what are the steps ?