FULL TIMERS still in PROGRESSION with seniority date by Aug 1st! Did you file your grievance!?!

upschuck

Ugh.... you guys are killin me... can someone give a DEFINITIVE answer on what the rates are to be? Anyone affected by gwi increases are at least in 2nd year of progression... should we be at 23.75 or 24.45??? Friend of mine was only bumped to 24 for 3rd year rate.. should he be at 25.45??? What is the word???
Sounds like he hit his third year in August. He is being paid correctly. If he hit It before August, then he should be at $24.75.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You misinterpreting what I said it's not me contradicting myself!

I'm going to ask you a question so that you can prove your own self Incorrect, and I don't have to debate the issue with you any further.

On what date does the old contract end and on what date does the new contract begin?

In order for what you are saying to be correct about the new rate of $21 being a progression and not the new starting rate, the contracts would have to be contemporaneous on a given day.

I said I was going to ask one question, but I will have to ask you two.

So my second question for you is "on which days does the old contract and the new contract run concurrently?"

Thank God,

I don't have to deal with you.

You're one of "those people"....

:biggrin:

No he's not being paid correctly because they still owe him$0.70 plus the Retro check

!$25.45 is what this employee should be paid!
And what happens if they found out that these guys in progression got a 75¢ raise and wasn't entitled to it? They will want their money back. It happened to plenty of people in 2013 when they load them the wrong progression