GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

MAKAVELI

I don’t really care why they are miserable SOBs. I just know that in general they are and I take pleasure in knowing their organization is dissolving to my personal gain.
If this thing fails the whole corporation will be dissolving. So I wouldn't be wishing ill will towards Express if I were you. For you to gain personally Express has to remain profitable and successful.

Last edited:

dezguy

I don’t really care why they are miserable SOBs. I just know that in general they are and I take pleasure in knowing their organization is dissolving to my personal gain.
So you're glad people are going to lose their job because the Express drivers you've interacted with have been miserable? Interesting...

Working4the1%

Zapmail 2020. Ha! That’s freakin’ hilarious!

Looks like It Will Be Fine is gonna have much less time for video games and scratching his ass while laying on the couch all day. C’mon! Let’s go...chop, chop!
GROUND better have great GPS on their trucks. 8PM and 40 stops to go. Calls wife to come get him as family can only afford 1 car. Ground says your fired..Driver laughs

It will be fine

So you're glad people are going to lose their job because the Express drivers you've interacted with have been miserable? Interesting...
Couldn’t happen to nicer people. All I hear on this board are people degrading my company and my workforce and you think I’ll shed a tear when Express guys get chopped down to part timers? Cry me a river.

dezguy

It is designed so that Express can take back work as needed if there are issues.
I realize that. It is guaranteed at peak, we see a bulk of that volume back.

People seem to think that if the test in Greensboro doesn't work, FedEx is going to just give up and go back to the status quo.

It's not happening. They will do what they need to make this work.

yadig

They’re truck drivers, not the best and brightest. High school educated at best. Don’t see why that would make me care about Express drivers that for some reason think they’re superior.
I would love to hear from your drivers? We only hear from the “owner’s “ on this forum.

yadig

Talked to a express courier this morning. He knows a guy who has 6 res stops taking him 3 hrs a day. I know these r rural stops way out in boonies. Wouldn’t that cause your cost to go Up at ground?

It will be fine

I would love to hear from your drivers? We only hear from the “owner’s “ on this forum.
@OrioN is a Ground driver. Everyone tells him he should quit and do something else. Y’all refuse to believe anyone enjoys working for Ground contractors. Part of your collective superiority complex.

bbsam

Staff member
Good to hear I am not the only one hearing complaints of Ground drivers that smell bad.
Y’all hang on to that as long as you want. I’m sure it makes you feel better about yourselves but it’s not going to change a thing.

bbsam

Staff member
Talked to a express courier this morning. He knows a guy who has 6 res stops taking him 3 hrs a day. I know these r rural stops way out in boonies. Wouldn’t that cause your cost to go Up at ground?
No. We’re probably out there anyway. And if it’s taking him 3 hours, well maybe this isn’t the job for him.

dezguy

@OrioN is a Ground driver. Everyone tells him he should quit and do something else. Y’all refuse to believe anyone enjoys working for Ground contractors. Part of your collective superiority complex.
Telling someone they should apply for a job that pays better, gives you paid time off, benefits and some sort of semblance of a retirement plan is having a superiority complex?

Interesting...

bbsam

Staff member
Telling someone they should apply for a job that pays better, gives you paid time off, benefits and some sort of semblance of a retirement plan is having a superiority complex?

Interesting...
And yet he stays at Ground. Have you ever wondered why?

It will be fine

Interesting...
Considering you don’t know his current compensation package or that of any Ground drivers, yes it’s a belief based on a false superiority complex.