GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah ground has their Sig required packages. Anything coming from Express will not have sig required exceptions.
Well that’s how it’s supposed to be but you know some of the sig required Express stuff is gonna leak through. With freight be sorted in a such a hurry so Fred doesn’t starve to death it’s inevitable.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You're the kind of person who will never get the point no matter how many posts on the subject I make. Too many trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy will do that to you. You're just like the Borg,you're sent there to learn to assimilate. Orwellian dystopia in the truest sense of the word.

How could I not get your point? It's the only one you have and you post 23 times a day.

59 Dano

Well that’s how it’s supposed to be but you know some of the sig required Express stuff is gonna leak through. With freight be sorted in a such a hurry so Fred doesn’t starve to death it’s inevitable.

Packages that will go to Ground get a unique split and URSA routing. A sig pkg would not get that split or URSA routing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, you see a company shipping its own products from its own warehouses and you see it as a game changer to the entire logistics industry.

That is the statement of a total idiot. Kind of like being a Climate Change denier. Amazon isn't a game changer to the entire logistics industry? Bezos could buy out FedEx with his spare change and has basically upended the entire logistics industry.

God, what a fool. You are a perfect example of a clueless FedEx operative who drinks the Kool-Aid double strength.

Whither

Scofflaw
Yeah, butt it's now going to be a harder goal to become a UPS RPCD ...

with the lower bar of incoming 22.4 drivers that their union allowed, you'll be in a lower income bracket for some time. @Whither , u a regular driver or a 22.4?

I hated warehouse work since you're confined in a building. & with a 22.4, it's now a mixed bag.

Sure, it still beats FXE or FXG compensation, butt one better get Intel of their local UPS hubs/centers first before making the leap in today's market!

& you better learn those DOK terms, expect to be micromanaged during probation and sometimes after making book, growing a thick skin, learning that contract/regional supplements and when to file grievances.

Did I miss anything else?

I ducked in as an RPCD, seems like they've only been hiring 22.4s ever since.

yadig

That is the statement of a total idiot. Kind of like being a Climate Change denier. Amazon isn't a game changer to the entire logistics industry? Bezos could buy out FedEx with his spare change and has basically upended the entire logistics industry.

God, what a fool. You are a perfect example of a clueless FedEx operative who drinks the Kool-Aid double strength.
Idiot? I wouldn’t call some one a idiot and claim to believe climate change. I thought u we’re a little sharper than that. What caused the medieval warming period? Oh never mind, let’s stay on point. I guess

59 Dano

Alrighty, tell us how they've changed the entire logistics industry. Go ahead. We're waiting. And take Jeff's schlong out of your mouth before you post.

59 Dano

Idiot? I wouldn’t call some one a idiot and claim to believe climate change. I thought u we’re a little sharper than that. What caused the medieval warming period? Oh never mind, let’s stay on point. I guess

FWIW, he also thinks Colin Kaepernick is a good QB.

Bingo

Amazon only ships products that are sold on their own website. A company that does not sell their product on Amazon will ONLY ship their product with USPS, UPS or FDX. The only way Amazon effects the big 3 is we will not get the products sold on their website. Yes losing a big customer,however a small margin customer. Amazon is not a competitor.

Amazon only ships products that are sold on their own website. A company that does not sell their product on Amazon will ONLY ship their product with USPS, UPS or FDX. The only way Amazon effects the big 3 is we will not get the products sold on their website. Yes losing a big customer,however a small margin customer. Amazon is not a competitor.
It's not a competitor yet....

59 Dano

Amazon also does not have the expense of conducting pickups.

59 Dano

Are you saying picking up is pricier than warehousing?

No, but the warehousing expense is irrelevant to the competition argument, as that expense exists no matter what options they choose for delivery. Additionally they're making money off of the sale of whatever it is that they are warehousing, not their delivery service.

How does Amazon compete with other carriers when it doesn't pick up packages and its delivery fleet generates no revenue, nor is it designed to. Some people are making a huge leap from "Amazon is delivering things" to "Amazon is a viable competitor" without thinking about all the stuff that would need to happen after the former to enable the latter.

dmac1

The medieval warming was localized almost entirely to the northern atlantic region and central southwestern north America, and the south pacific was actually cooler during the same period. Kind of an exaggerated el nino/la nina effect, with warmer temps across the US Gulf of Mexico driving a warmer gulf stream. That is hugely different from the average GLOBAL temp rise we have now. There are charts and graphs intelligent people can look at to see the difference. It only takes some slightly elevated or decrease in cloud cover for a period of time to drive el nino and change ocean currents that can affect weather thousands of miles away.

Plus, the GLOBAL average temp rise today is higher than the localized rise, and has been going on for several decades now- at least the last half century. If you can't understand the difference between LOCALIZED and GLOBAL warming, you really risk appearing stupid if you post at all about 'medieval warming' when talking about global warming. Some deniers may not even understand what AVERAGE means. Some think a snowfall in March means global cooling. A simple 5 year running average over the last several thouseand years proves to any who understand that global warming is real, and greater than ANY period in human history, and that science points to the slow steady increase in CO2 emissions as directly correlating to the rise.

Just a simple test in tow greenhouses would help you. Two side by side greenhouses, one with 300ppm of CO2 and the other with 450ppm will show you that one gets warmer. Guess which one??????? And science, which you may not understand, proves that CO2 has been rising steadily since the 1800s, and is now higher than any time since mammals spread across the globe.

Most of the planet sees climate change deniers, and those who may admit it but don't admit the human cause as idiots, who are unable to process more than one idea at a time.

59 Dano

The medieval warming was localized almost entirely to the northern atlantic region and central southwestern north America, and the south pacific was actually cooler during the same period. Kind of an exaggerated el nino/la nina effect, with warmer temps across the US Gulf of Mexico driving a warmer gulf stream. That is hugely different from the average GLOBAL temp rise we have now. There are charts and graphs intelligent people can look at to see the difference. It only takes some slightly elevated or decrease in cloud cover for a period of time to drive el nino and change ocean currents that can affect weather thousands of miles away.

Plus, the GLOBAL average temp rise today is higher than the localized rise, and has been going on for several decades now- at least the last half century. If you can't understand the difference between LOCALIZED and GLOBAL warming, you really risk appearing stupid if you post at all about 'medieval warming' when talking about global warming. Some deniers may not even understand what AVERAGE means. Some think a snowfall in March means global cooling. A simple 5 year running average over the last several thouseand years proves to any who understand that global warming is real, and greater than ANY period in human history, and that science points to the slow steady increase in CO2 emissions as directly correlating to the rise.

Just a simple test in tow greenhouses would help you. Two side by side greenhouses, one with 300ppm of CO2 and the other with 450ppm will show you that one gets warmer. Guess which one??????? And science, which you may not understand, proves that CO2 has been rising steadily since the 1800s, and is now higher than any time since mammals spread across the globe.

Most of the planet sees climate change deniers, and those who may admit it but don't admit the human cause as idiots, who are unable to process more than one idea at a time.

There have been repeated drastic periods of warming and cooling over the last few million years. You and your type are going into a panic over a few years' worth of temperature variations. And when your only argument is "your not smart if you don't agree" shows just how much of a freakin' partisan hack you are being about this.

bbsam

Staff member
There have been repeated drastic periods of warming and cooling over the last few million years. You and your type are going into a panic over a few years' worth of temperature variations. And when your only argument is "your not smart if you don't agree" shows just how much of a freakin' partisan hack you are being about this.
Science is a bit more exact than you are giving it credit for.
Why not just say you don’t care and economic prosperity is more important?