Saca La

What is it?
I feel that i lucked out. I got sent to the "watered down" Integrad where it was held in a classroom next to a hub. They didnt do uniform checks till like the 3rd day. And she checked from the door while everyone was sitting down. Im so happy i didnt go to the real Integrad cause it sounds like they are more concern about how you dress than actually putting you out in the road.

I never even got a chance to practice driving. Just worked with the DIAD with packets and :censored2:. Ive learned more from riding along with other drivers and getting their advice. I think i start driving tomorrow. Im alittle nervous but i should be ok.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
I have a Buddy of mines that failed intergrad due to his drive test. He asked when he can meet with HR to return his uniforms etc and HR told him to sit tight and was trying to send him to another training course i think its called NSPT i think? is anybody familiar with that and how it works?

Future

Victory Ride
I heard they make all the guys sleep together in tight quarters. Is that true?
IMG_4695.GIF

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I have a Buddy of mines that failed intergrad due to his drive test. He asked when he can meet with HR to return his uniforms etc and HR told him to sit tight and was trying to send him to another training course i think its called NSPT i think? is anybody familiar with that and how it works?

NSPT is the basic driving school that a lot of centers use in lieu of sending people to Integrad. It's FAR easier.

thedecline

Finished integrad last week at franklin park (Chicago) and damn do they have some badass bars and night life. Know your 5-10, pretrip, how to handle a p1000, how to handle an iron, and it'll be a good week. 20 out of 25 made it.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Finished integrad last week at franklin park (Chicago) and damn do they have some badass bars and night life. Know your 5-10, pretrip, how to handle a p1000, how to handle an iron, and it'll be a good week. 20 out of 25 made it.
Nice! I'm good on remembering my 5s so I'll knock that out on Monday n then study my 10s that night

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I slacked off a bit and only had the 5 seeng habits memorized before NSPT. Consequently spent the whole first night studying, stressed out when the whole situation was avoidable! Get them down before integrad.

Driver500

So I'm headed to UPS driving school and this is probably the best opportunity I've ever had. I know that when you get this opportunity you get a lot of paperwork including ALL the test answers to study for when you get there. This is the (TIER 1), (TIER 2), (TIER 3) testing that I'm referring to and every driver gets it in their folder after you pass the driving test. I'm in desperate need for someone to provide this paperwork because I have misplaced it and go to school starting Monday! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! If you could e-mail me it or message it to me I'd be beyond happy, I searched every where on the Internet for these and have had no luck. I know the 5 and 10 are everywhere but these 3 tier tests are gonna be crucial for my success. Please don't post it in the comments because this is info that UPS probably doesn't want everyone to have and I'm guessing thats why I found nothing.

THANKS, Michael