scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There is nothing top secret about tier levels of accidents. Tier ones are minor and worth $3000. I don't know what a tier two is. Tier 3s are Intersection and Hitting Others In Rear, cost $70,000 and up I believe.

Driver500

There is nothing top secret about tier levels of accidents. Tier ones are minor and worth $3000. I don't know what a tier two is. Tier 3s are Intersection and Hitting Others In Rear, cost $70,000 and up I believe.
You don't understand I'm sorry. These are 3 papers that are 3 tests UPS makes you take in driving school and I need the answers so I can practice because I have to know by Monday and HR is not here on sat and sun.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I just did the quizzes and the average Tier 1 cost is $1000.
Tier 1 is backing accidents and usually cost less damage than the others.

Driver500

These 3 tier tests that you get with your 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary right after you qualify to become a driver. This is paperwork that all new drivers receive and HR isn't open so I'm screwed unless someone helps me on here!

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
You don't understand I'm sorry. These are 3 papers that are 3 tests UPS makes you take in driving school and I need the answers so I can practice because I have to know by Monday and HR is not here on sat and sun.
Umm I recently "graduated" driving school and it was the 5's, 10's, and DOK. You may be mislead about what you should know. Cuz you better know those verbatim...

Driver500

Basically looking for someone that's about to be sent to school that would have the same paperwork with those answers that are crucial for studying.

Poop Head

Judge me.
These 3 tier tests that you get with your 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary right after you qualify to become a driver. This is paperwork that all new drivers receive and HR isn't open so I'm screwed unless someone helps me on here!
Tier 1: no fun
Tier 2: they eff you
Tier 3: go pee (urine test)