UrFellowUpser

Idk if you are already went but i just failed in Atlanta and I was the best driver there. They even failed some seasonal drivers. The best thing you can do is not piss them off. Kiss ass like never before because they will fail you if you get on their nerves. Even if you arent intentionally having attitude try not to be annoying. They failed me because they didnt like me. They said i failed the driving test but i called delta airlines and found out they scheduled my flight before my driving test. They were looking for a reason. Good luck.
Sucks for you i went to the same integrad and i know i got on one instructor nerves

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Never went to this bs high tech school named after a science fiction space station, but I had to know the headline and the bold part that ties into the 5 seeing habits. Not the full description.

Arch

I'm not sure if anybody know this. But if you fail Integrad, you do not have to wait another year to drive.

In my situation I failed Integrad and my HR sent me to the local class the following week. Didn't know that was possible.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not sure if anybody know this. But if you fail Integrad, you do not have to wait another year to drive.

In my situation I failed Integrad and my HR sent me to the local class the following week. Didn't know that was possible.

Did you flunk it also?

IJustWorkHere

Been working for UPS for nearly 13 years I’ve finally decided to try and become a package car driver. I’ve already taken & completed my pre course training at my home hub. On Monday I will be heading to downtown LA for my intergrad training. I know all my 10 point commentary & majority of the 5 habits. Any positive tips or info on how to pass the class will be very helpful. ( FYI ) I am a female do they make it harder for women to pass ? Also is it hard to learn to use the diad ? Thanks in advance for all the helpful info.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3879762895.jpg
    iOS Image - 3879762895.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 313

HardknocksUPSer

Been working for UPS for nearly 13 years I’ve finally decided to try and become a package car driver. I’ve already taken & completed my pre course training at my home hub. On Monday I will be heading to downtown LA for my intergrad training. I know all my 10 point commentary & majority of the 5 habits. Any positive tips or info on how to pass the class will be very helpful. ( FYI ) I am a female do they make it harder for women to pass ? Also is it hard to learn to use the diad ? Thanks in advance for all the helpful info.

You’re more likely to pass as a woman if anything else

KOG72

I’m full of it
Good luck to you and hi