BrownThunder

You'll be trained and tested on DIAD prificiency daily.

They are going to be hard on you guys in the beginning. Dont take anything personal they're trying to stir you up mentally.

Wherever they tell you to meet, be there 15min early. Do not deviate from appearance standards what so ever. Feel free to DM me pics so I can help with said appearance standards.

HardknocksUPSer

You’re more likely to pass as a woman if anything else

Lol thanks . I'm not looking to pass with ease just because I am a women. But what's ever gets me to the next tax bracket. Thanks for your response.

I wouldn’t expect you to think it was going to pass you based off of gender but it will help because there are fewer woman drivers. Just know your 5’s and 10’s word for word, try to test out on them earlier in the week like Monday or Tuesday and get your pretrip completed on Tuesday or Wednesday, pay attention to detail. Do everything they tell you do to and keep a positive attitude even if they fuss at you, take it as a way to better yourself and let them coach you, you will think you can’t make it but just hang in there and learn and do your best and expect to be the most nervous you’ve ever been in your entire life, attention to detail, following the method and testing out on your 5’s and 10’s I can’t stress enough. Just make sure you’re on your A game. I could go on and on but you will be fine, you got this. Best of luck.

HardknocksUPSer

They are going to be hard on you guys in the beginning. Dont take anything personal they're trying to stir you up mentally.

Wherever they tell you to meet, be there 15min early. Do not deviate from appearance standards what so ever. Feel free to DM me pics so I can help with said appearance standards.

Lol that’s messed up

IJustWorkHere

You’re more likely to pass as a woman if anything else

Lol thanks . I'm not looking to pass with ease just because I am a women. But what's ever gets me to the next tax bracket. Thanks for your response.

I wouldn’t expect you to think it was going to pass you based off of gender but it will help because there are fewer woman drivers. Just know your 5’s and 10’s word for word, try to test out on them earlier in the week like Monday or Tuesday and get your pretrip completed on Tuesday or Wednesday, pay attention to detail. Do everything they tell you do to and keep a positive attitude even if they fuss at you, take it as a way to better yourself and let them coach you, you will think you can’t make it but just hang in there and learn and do your best and expect to be the most nervous you’ve ever been in your entire life, attention to detail, following the method and testing out on your 5’s and 10’s I can’t stress enough. Just make sure you’re on your A game. I could go on and on but you will be fine, you got this. Best of luck.

Thanks I will try to test out of those 5 & 10s tomorrow . I will be sure to pay close attention to detail. Thanks for all the info it was very helpful . I will keep you guys posted with the progress of the class . Fingers Crossed !

IJustWorkHere

Lol that’s messed up

I’m new to this how do I DM pics . I’d like you to take a look at the shoes I purchased.

BrownThunder

All trolling aside, good luck next week.

I'd be happy to provide real help when requested, we've been where you are. Personally I've qualified for full time driving on two separate occasions in my career.

Rabbit

Just got back from integral in west boylston mass. the training was not difficult they tell you exactly what they want and do what they can to help you pass everything but you have to put in the effort. there is a 33% failure rate and it seemed most of that was on day 4. you have to pass to move on starting with the dress code in the morning then the on road and last integration station. day 5 is the final diad assessment and 60 multiple-choice question test. you have 3 tries on each of these if you complete everything else going into day 5 (5's, 10's, pre trip) it makes for an easy day

IJustWorkHere

Just got back from integral in west boylston mass. the training was not difficult they tell you exactly what they want and do what they can to help you pass everything but you have to put in the effort. there is a 33% failure rate and it seemed most of that was on day 4. you have to pass to move on starting with the dress code in the morning then the on road and last integration station. day 5 is the final diad assessment and 60 multiple-choice question test. you have 3 tries on each of these if you complete everything else going into day 5 (5's, 10's, pre trip) it makes for an easy day
Thanks for the info I’ve already passed. Just looking for tips on the diad .

UrFellowUpser

My first day by myself on route i was done at 2:30 taking my hr lunch waiting for pickups. Run that training route every weekend until it sticks trust me it will work and help you qualify. Also they will throw some different areas at you on that same route to.