BigD Bri

I have to applaud my local center team for their insistence that everyone going to driving school have their DOK down pat before they go or they don't go.

Mine was the same. My HR contact was thourough in being prepared... Of 32 people in my class, only a few of us tested out on the 5's and 10's the first day.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Study harr durr !!!

They should have given these things out waaay ahead of time so u can actually put it in practice while driving your personal cars during your commute to n fro UPS

There are some other threads floating around that highlights the 10 points ... i just suck at searching

By The Book

Yeah it is. I have no memory. Guess they'll send me home tomorrow. Too bad to cuz I'm an excellent driver and would love this job.
By your own admission driving is the easy part. It's all the other stuff that we have to put up with that can make this job difficult. After about a year this job is easy. I haven't had an employee denied their opportunity because they weren't 100% on the DOK. There have been a few who have had extra learning sessions so the manager was ok with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

By your own admission driving is the easy part. It's all the other stuff that we have to put up with that can make this job difficult. After about a year this job is easy. I haven't had an employee denied their opportunity because they weren't 100% on the DOK. There have been a few who have had extra learning sessions so the manager was ok with them.

He is going to Integrad tomorrow morning.

Brisket

It says it is New service provider trading and its 3 days. Is this Integrad?

No, but still be prepared because they are going to throw a ton at you ( condensing 5 days into 3), and they will still have you write your 5 and 10 ( in most instances) every day .

Rack em

Made the Podium
Depending on how bad they need seasonal drivers, they might let you slide not knowing it ALL word for word. Just keep studying every day and do your best! They waited until the last day of class for our 5 and 10 written test so you have plenty of time to keep studying.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We had to know them all word for word but I learned them in a weekend. Try writing them down every few hours, that's what made it easy for me.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah it is. I have no memory. Guess they'll send me home tomorrow. Too bad to cuz I'm an excellent driver and would love this job.
The best way I found to regurgitate some body of knowledge (BOK) like you are faced with, is to create a simple story that has key points that strongly remind you of the important points of the BOK.
Write/type the story out.
Make sure it has strong "point" to connections.