Newguy313

Yep, just finished yesterday, and thats about it in a nutshell. However, Lake Mary Florida is a bit on the military boot camp side. Funny thing though, as much as I was spitting and stomping about some of it, I thanked them for it at the end, and I sincerely meant it.
Just finished inter grad it just like mini driving boot camp it’s actually ok boring at time but still haven’t got a call from my hub so what I’m a seasonal driver it’s bs three weeks bye ups I have bills too lol and bored

bugsbunny

Heading to Menlo Park , CA for intergrad anyone have experience with training there .
I did last year. it was intense.No playing around. take it seriously as your life depends on it. If they have provided you the hotel than breakfast & dinner should be covered. The shuttle will do the pickups & drop-offs between hotel & school. good luck.

Skull_Leader

Geez. We're delivering packages out of a truck.
Is all of this really necessary?
I mean, if they require it, then do it, but kicking people out over creases on their shirt? wearing the wrong color footwear??

rentadawg

I’m a new driver but been working almost 2 years. What are the rules of transferring to a different center from within the building?

BrownRollin

Just finished, wasn’t bad at all. I tested out my fives and tens on Monday then pretty much had all my web based testing done by Wednesday afternoon for the week. Tested out Thursday on the driver drill and commentary. We had a huge class so it wasn’t as strict as a normal small class but they said they need a ton of drivers.

IJustWorkHere

Just finished, wasn’t bad at all. I tested out my fives and tens on Monday then pretty much had all my web based testing done by Wednesday afternoon for the week. Tested out Thursday on the driver drill and commentary. We had a huge class so it wasn’t as strict as a normal small class but they said they need a ton of drivers.
Congrads on passing ! Where did you take your class ? What’s the driver drill & commentary ?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Congrads on passing ! Where did you take your class ? What’s the driver drill & commentary ?
Don't sweat it. All you need to know is this. When its your turn. Hop in the drivers seat, gaze into the distance, and say "this ones for the stockholders". Then drive like the wind!

IJustWorkHere

Don't sweat it. All you need to know is this. When its your turn. Hop in the drivers seat, gaze into the distance, and say "this ones for the stockholders". Then drive like the wind!
Oh how great it is to be a stock holder ! Lol just deposited a nice check from my divedends . We should finish up nice this last quarter with peak coming and all .