UPS4E

Wow this site is basically useless for asking a question. Every answer is a smart ass remark

why cantsomeone actually just answer a question with the wise cracks. ?????
Maybe a select section just for smart asses is needed. But wait that’s ever section and thread.

All the knowledge that’s in here and nothing but bull:censored2: smart answers. Wow. Guess that’s the Teamster Brotherhood. What a joke.

And it’s Menlo Park. An actual comment.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wow this site is basically useless for asking a question. Every answer is a smart ass remark

Maybe a select section just for smart asses is needed. But wait that’s ever section and thread.

All the knowledge that’s in here and nothing but bull:censored2: smart answers. Wow. Guess that’s the Teamster Brotherhood. What a joke.

Excuse me sir, how about :censored2:? Thanks.

542thruNthru

It's funny. Ours is weldm
Walk at a brisk pace
Establish firm footing
Look before you step
Don't walk on shoots, slides, rollers
Make changes to existing conditions.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.

California is so bad ass, they don't even care if you call it inteRgrad when the name is I N T E G R A D.

542thruNthru

Well Reddit is just a click away. This site has more info then your small mind will ever know what to do with.

We don't get paid to answer question you jackalope!

Dumbperson

They are going to love you at Integrad

UPS4E

Well Reddit is just a click away. This site has more info then your small mind will ever know what to do with.

We don't get paid to answer question you jackalope!
Lol wow another jack hat. Another useless brother in brown. this site is useless for someone who needs common sense answers from someone with experience. Bunch a tools.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

what is you want to know sweetie

MDX91

Doesn't matter where you go. Just memorize your 5 and 10 immediately, well before you go. And then if you can find anything on the pretrip routine, practice that before you go. And after that just don't hit anything and don't fall asleep in class. And have your mom or girlfriends mom on the ready to iron your :censored2: properly. And then borrow your girls 3x zoom make up mirror and work on that shave. gosh darn. But with practice up front, integrad anywhere is gonna be cake, just don't hit anything and don't fall asleep in class. And don't forget to enjoy the vacation.

MrFeeder

Menlo Intergrad is difficult from the results I’ve seen. People failing left and right for as simple as not polishing your boots, wrinkled uniform, or failing the DIAD test. If you really want to pass, be meticulous with the whole program and have everything dialed from 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary. Are they flying you into Menlo from another state?

Utility81

headed to melon park, California for integrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.
I went to intergrad. It wasn’t in California though. Do what they say and pretend to care about what they say(go through the motions). You’ll be fine. They did send like 4 people home out of the 25 or so that were in my group. Like, yep so you gots to go. Here is your plane ticket and off with you. It was like a reality tv show.

Last edited: