AndUPSER

At my hub, we’ve had a police officer outside the guard shack 24/7 the past few weeks. It started after a disgruntled employee threatened a guard. Then this past week, a shifter in the yard threatened to bring in his AK47 and shoot a coworker and his wife over the cb radio.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
:bsbullf:

That's cause feeder drivers think they can fix everything just by talking for 10 straight hours, yet same feeder driver was part of the problem when he or she was in package, you were not part of the solution then and sure as hell are not part of the solution now.

P.S. if you really wanna help get them loads here on time...then you can talk all that:bsbullf: you want while you wrap it up for the day.
You are such a scrub man.... you go home and slap your wife and kick the dog????

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Man, your an angry little manager, aren’t you? Too bad nothing I said was true, huh? Otherwise you would have stayed on the porch and not ran into the street trying to bite tires. Merry Christmas, boss man. Enjoy your masterpiece.
He’s just mad that his fellow partners in feeder have it “easy” and he’s working. 14 hour days knowing damn well the company doesn’t give a sht and he probably won’t get his full MIP next year because he didn’t hit all of his targets on his “balanced scorecard”.....and to rub salt in the wound, he wanted to get transferred into IE and the kid @FrigidFTSup just got a spot after a year of on road action...he’s watching the ups world pass him by.... lol... whatever man

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He’s just mad that his fellow partners in feeder have it “easy” and he’s working. 14 hour days knowing damn well the company doesn’t give a sht and he probably won’t get his full MIP next year because he didn’t hit all of his targets on his “balanced scorecard”.....and to rub salt in the wound, he wanted to get transferred into IE and the kid @FrigidFTSup just got a spot after a year of on road action...he’s watching the ups world pass him by.... lol... whatever man
Is there ever a time you’re not bitter?

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
You don’t need to protect your partner... and you know you’re going into a position that you will be screwing your partners even more... you ready for that leap kiddo???
Sadly the cycle continues: Another brash, young, up and comer willing to sell his soul, for pennies on the dollar, in order to chase the carrot on a stick that used to dangle from “Dragon’s”. Now, Dragon just gets the stick. In a few years the carrot will dangle for someone else...and let’s not forget that management promotions aren’t based on merit and experience anymore. Now, promotions are based on desperation and “value.” Meaning, how little can the company pay to fill the empty seat? I know they’ll deny this in posts to come, but EVERYONE in the forum knows about the “caliber” of new management.

Last edited:

Johney

:bsbullf:

That's cause feeder drivers think they can fix everything just by talking for 10 straight hours, yet same feeder driver was part of the problem when he or she was in package, you were not part of the solution then and sure as hell are not part of the solution now.

P.S. if you really wanna help get them loads here on time...then you can talk all that:bsbullf: you want while you wrap it up for the day.
Maybe you should tell the hubs to get us wrapped and sealed on time not an hour and a half past pull time. My truck has a Kenworth emblem on it not a Boeing emblem.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Some of the new younger feeder drivers think they are super truckers... zipping around and hero hooking... then there are some old timers who only talk to other old timers and heaven forbid a supervisor asks them a question... all hell could break loose!!!
sounded like our hub with the rookie super truckers. old timers tried to talk to them and offer some good advice but were mostly ignored.

so that's why we only talk to each other. around the same age. same experiences , same history. generational thing same as in the rest of the world.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-12-1_7-44-59-png.168467

"They never wave"?

Ghost in the Darkness

I love the line where he said "wait for a time management can address it", I laughed and laughed. 90% of management isn't worth the dook I occassionally step in when cutting across a yard.