Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I would have sued that guy for defamation and slander.
It crossed my mind. But ultimately it all worked out.

The local PD wasn't happy. They mentioned something to the District Attorney about filing a false police report after being yelled at to file charges.

And that was relayed to UPS corporate. They had followed up on the firearm allegations and the witnesses cited by the Center Manager reported never seeing a gun.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Unfortunately a good amount of feeder drivers now don't know how good they've got it since they never did a day in package car. I started in feeders in Aril after 21 years in package. Guys will try and tell me to go back to package. I remind them that 98% of them wouldn't last a week in package never mind 24 years.
IMO, they should all do a bout in package so they know and appreciate better what they do in feeders. Most of the complaining I hear in feeders is from guys who never worked in package or even in the hub.
This also goes for off the street package car drivers....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Maybe you should tell the hubs to get us wrapped and sealed on time not an hour and a half past pull time. My truck has a Kenworth emblem on it not a Boeing emblem.
I don’t think part time mgt are able to leave their work areas unless authorized by their superiors...