barnyard

KTM rider
I thought bonii (plural of bonus) was paid as a lump sum at the end of the season. I also thought that if you don't show 1 day, you loose the entire bonii.

I’m a seasonal driver helper and just got my first paycheck, but the $300 bonus was not on it. Does that come on a different check? Or do I need to kick someone’s ass?
in my center the helpers get a weekly bonus of 300 dollars.. but for some reason they are two weeks behind on the bonuses.. I wonder why.. so maybe that's what's going by you.. id ask the helper coordinator or whoever hired you..

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
300 FN Bucks ??? AS A BONUS ??? A WEEK ?????

How 'bout using that money to hire real delivery help who can actually DRIVE and DELIVER without a second person.
Within 6 months, this company is gonna swear poverty and that the Teamsters are ruining them.
This company is run by morons.

Last edited:

brownIEman

in my center the helpers get a weekly bonus of 300 dollars.. but for some reason they are two weeks behind on the bonuses.. I wonder why.. so maybe that's what's going by you.. id ask the helper coordinator or whoever hired you..

I was not aware of a weekly bonus option in GTS so I'm guessing there is a somewhat manual payroll process going on here. That coupled with the communication each week for payroll to verify with local management that each helper was available when needed all week which I assume is a prerequisite for getting the bonus could put that payment a week behind the normal payroll cycle. Or 2.

It took me 2 checks to get my bonus the first time I did helper, and then got all 3 at once and then recurring.

Don't forget you have to either call in or show up every day. Always speak with the coordinator and make your name and face known. All 3 years I was paid bonuses in weekly checks. The end of the year bonus took 2 extra weeks. Got my final check the first week of January and 1k seasonal bonus right before February. That's the only time they've been separate.

I wouldn't go "kicking some ass", but I'd politely contact your helper coordinator to inform him or her of the error and ask how the pay will be dispersed.

Remember it's conditional. So if you missed Monday or decided not to call Wednesday, you're not fulfilling your end of the bargain.

If you didn't work or call every single day of peak you won't get the final bonus. If it really even exists. Some years some places do it sometimes they don't, so word of mouth on that isn't reliable and it changes every year based on need.

rod

Retired 22 years
You notice the OP quit posting after it was stated that you must show up and fulfill your end of the bargain to get the bonus.