300 FN Bucks ??? AS A BONUS ??? A WEEK ?????

How 'bout using that money to hire real delivery help who can actually DRIVE and DELIVER without a second person.
Within 6 months, this company is gonna swear poverty and that the Teamsters are ruining them.
This company is run by morons.
Idk about where you live, but with what the drivers in my area are doing, I’m not sure any one person could do this on their own. I’d love to see what they’re doing if they can. We had over 500 stops yesterday with almost 1,000 pieces. It’s been in the mid 400’s everyday. With more people, more stops, worse weather, and the fact that they’re desperate for help, $300 doesn’t sound bad.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Idk about where you live, but with what the drivers in my area are doing, I’m not sure any one person could do this on their own. I’d love to see what they’re doing if they can. We had over 500 stops yesterday with almost 1,000 pieces. It’s been in the mid 400’s everyday. With more people, more stops, worse weather, and the fact that they’re desperate for help, $300 doesn’t sound bad.

TED
The bonus has nothing to do with performance, and everything to do with bringing in anybody that can fog a mirror with their breath.
Sounds like you guys are a good helper team.
Congrats on your 500 stops, next year they'll expect 515 from the driver.

TED
The bonus has nothing to do with performance, and everything to do with bringing in anybody that can fog a mirror with their breath.
Sounds like you guys are a good helper team.
Congrats on your 500 stops, next year they'll expect 515 from the driver.
I gotcha. Obviously I’m new here, so I didn’t quite get what you were saying.. It sounds like UPS is in a similar boat with a lot of companies. I worked at OfficeMax/Depot for 5 years through high school and parts of college, and that company certainly doesn’t know how to correctly utilize their money or acquire top notch talent either.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I gotcha. Obviously I’m new here, so I didn’t quite get what you were saying.. It sounds like UPS is in a similar boat with a lot of companies. I worked at OfficeMax/Depot for 5 years through high school and parts of college, and that company certainly doesn’t know how to correctly utilize their money or acquire top notch talent either.

No problem buddy.
You could have only done 400 stops yesterday and brought back 100, and you'd still get your bonus.
The reason for my post was to accentuate that UPS could have spent that money on more drivers instead of begging for helpers.

Merry Xmas Ted

Ann986

I was a seasonal helper in 2016 and got $200 bonus each week for 5 weeks, so $1000. It came with regular paychecks. You had to show up and work every day they asked you to each week in order to get it. The first week was Thanksgiving week and I was not asked to work at all but still got the bonus. The other weeks I worked every day Monday to Friday.

Ann986

No problem buddy.
You could have only done 400 stops yesterday and brought back 100, and you'd still get your bonus.
The reason for my post was to accentuate that UPS could have spent that money on more drivers instead of begging for helpers.

Merry Xmas Ted
They may not have enough trucks to send out more drivers so they hire helpers instead.