We had a mountain of irregs in the building they’ve been holding for a week. A cavalry of help from other centers showed up Thursday and they got them all out of the building and delivered. They were popping out of my board all day.

Same here. My sup said the pile of irregs in our facility is usually a small island, but when he checked it out the other day he said to double the height and triple the width and spread it out everywhere. Said it was crazy.

What gets us is UPS just opened a second facility five miles down the road from us a month ago and apparently they don't handle any irregs. Makes no sense.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Same here. My sup said the pile of irregs in our facility is usually a small island, but when he checked it out the other day he said to double the height and triple the width and spread it out everywhere. Said it was crazy.

What gets us is UPS just opened a second facility five miles down the road from us a month ago and apparently they don't handle any irregs. Makes no sense.
Apparently neither does your center. Lol

barnyard

KTM rider
Third grade math. 68kg boxes with no over 70 tape come on guys the thing obviously weighs a buck fifty not 80lbs fewer.

3 loaded on the shelf.
To be fair, my preloader is not the sharpest tack in the box.

Thursday, there were section 1 boxes buried on the floor under section 5 packages. Pretty much every day, I find a section 1 or 2 package tucked into a back corner. My helper is a preloader and every day he laughs at the load.

ManInBrown

Makes about as much sense as them refusing to send a feeder to a daily pickup so the center doesn’t lose the credit. Instead let’s send 4 package cars every night that result in 9.5 grievances, pissed off drivers and all types of other problems

ManInBrown

3 loaded on the shelf.
To be fair, my preloader is not the sharpest tack in the box.

Thursday, there were section 1 boxes buried on the floor under section 5 packages. Pretty much every day, I find a section 1 or 2 package tucked into a back corner. My helper is a preloader and every day he laughs at the load.
That’s nothing. Last Wednesday I had about 45 1 and 2000 packages thrown into a pile between rdl and rdr. Didn’t even bother digging them out. Almost all got brought back sheeted missed. You give me sheet, I give you sheet right back.