As a pt looking to go full time.
1. Pt employees on payroll should get the same raise as new hires $2.00/hr
2. No more 6-1, off the street only if no current employee wants the position

What would u add

Indecisi0n

The company while listening to the union call:

475c6a0422609b2017be41416e2075fc.gif

Days

Facebook isn't a good place to post ideas. The best place is online forums where things are more organized. Facebook is full of useless crap like selfies and random people commenting that probably don't even work at UPS. Twitter is the same way because it's just a disorganized mess.

Idk how you can remove progression from Pre-loaders (top rate is 13.00 yay) and then also remove the sort dollar and then give back 70 cents.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i dunno, looking at the 22.4 language the only real winners are the PDS who can now have bulk trips taken care of easily

sure you save a little $ on saturday, but you're paying for it tues-fri in FT inside wages

i guess we save on benefits in the long run having 1 FT vs potentially 2 PT? i'm not seeing much to be excited for from the company's POV

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
i dunno, looking at the 22.4 language the only real winners are the PDS who can now have bulk trips taken care of easily

sure you save a little $ on saturday, but you're paying for it tues-fri in FT inside wages

i guess we save on benefits in the long run having 1 FT vs potentially 2 PT? i'm not seeing much to be excited for from the company's POV

I totally agree with that tidbit on the 22.4.
They may be underpaid delivering, but they will be overpaid working the sort aisle or loading cars.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Which is exactly why they probably won't unless it's an emergency

You really think they will work inside much?

if bid FSP staffing is fixed, 22.4 are set at 25% max, and the 22.4's can't go on road if bid FSP's are sent home, the company is kinda backed into a corner

if the union caves on any of the above, okay sure there's a loophole, but right now it's complicated enough that most managers can't/won't outsmart it

sandwich

The resident gearhead
if bid FSP staffing is fixed, 22.4 are set at 25% max, and the 22.4's can't go on road if bid FSP's are sent home, the company is kinda backed into a corner

if the union caves on any of the above, okay sure there's a loophole, but right now it's complicated enough that most managers can't/won't outsmart it
Sure. On wed-fri. Your still gonna have full timers more than happy to go home.