• submitting 9 leads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

clean hairy

Wonder if this guy and Jake are the same person?
This guy as well as Jake post a thread to tell us how great they are, and (I guess) are looking for us to help boost their ego with positive reinforcement?

So, post up some numbers to substantiate your claims of greatness, (Jake does) otherwise you are just making noise by farting and stinking up the air!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_0661.JPG

Richard Cranium

Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
Dale Carnegie?

jaker

trolling
We need people to be happy to go to UPS in the morning and have so mjch impact on so many lives by delivering 60 or 90 packages. !
This is why none of us want to help you or anyone in a corporate position

And by the way
so get in your car and follow FedEx trucks to their customers and do that thing called sales

If you want leads then go get some leads , don't you have time since sales are downAnd it's your job to sale

Last edited:

Over 70

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Its very good to hear you still uptalk the company.
We come from a long way.

People are the foundation of our organization.
Without people no UPS.
If you leave the P out you keep US.
its all about us and it should be all about the company and how they can give the best customer service by having the best workforce. We need people to be happy to go to UPS in the morning and have so mjch impact on so many lives by delivering 60 or 90 packages. Our drivers dont deliver packages...they deliver promises...dreams...new beginnings...things longed so long for.. that feeling is what drives us. We as UPS leaders need to stand up and inspire those who are nonbelievers... Jim said that we can make the impossible happen by working together and that foundation should be reheared but based on 2017 standards...caring for the UPS family so they go beyond again and again which most now already do and its up to us to change.
Change the already winning team.
uPs.

Ps. OT found any good leads during your retirement? Thank you 4 your years of service partner!!!

giphy (28).gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Us old farts made UPS great once---then the Ivory Tower and lack of Union participation screwed it up. Someone else gets to try now------------------------------but I doubt they will.

Ghost in the Darkness

Was told if the regular pickup isn't in the diad don't stop for a pickup. I stopped anyway and they had packages going out. Turns out the account was in good standing, they didn't switch to Fedex and it wasn't dispatched to another driver. Just MIA for the day. They want sales leads, I think not. They don't take care of the ones we have... I'm not wasting my time, I get more than enough OT as it is.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

On vacation, No leads next week! See you in August.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Ain't got time for that. Your problem is your own management team.

Hellobrown2000

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

I challenge you to get off your ass and go get your own leads.

Daf

It would be great to grow in volume. However management keeps trying to shrink the company....less routes, less clerks, less loaders... results in less customer relationships, less package care, more damages, more missorts, more late volume. If this company is going to grow it is time to ADD people not cut people!! If you can't hire increase pay. We are humans, not robots, start treating us better, if we are treated well the customers will be treated well!! When the customer is treated well word gets out and the volume comes to us easier.

It would be great to grow in volume. However management keeps trying to shrink the company....less routes, less clerks, less loaders... results in less customer relationships, less package care, more damages, more missorts, more late volume. If this company is going to grow it is time to ADD people not cut people!! If you can't hire increase pay. We are humans, not robots, start treating us better, if we are treated well the customers will be treated well!! When the customer is treated well word gets out and the volume comes to us easier.
It's all about the money. They think they are saving money by having less people and losing business