Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
I applaud your effort here but what about serving the customers we already have? Are you just trying to replace the customers we are losing due to poor service?

You see this all the time in corporate America. Like AT and T for example. They lose so many customers a day we are inundated with their advertising for new customers.

Is this the direction we are going. Take care of our customers.

and it has to start at the TOP!

Salesguy

Sales Member
I'd rather eat rotten tuna salad out of my own ass and have someone pass me the shotgun before going into management. I still do have a soul.

ehm that solution will not have a lot of impact on NDA in your center. I welcome you in my quest 2 make UPS Great again.

Sh;t flows downhill, guy talking to us like we can do something to fix it ahaha this has gotta be a troll. Either way entertaining Sunday thread. You've had 45 years to figure out smalls and they're still done the same.

Salesguy

Sales Member
I applaud your effort here but what about serving the customers we already have? Are you just trying to replace the customers we are losing due to poor service?

You see this all the time in corporate America. Like AT and T for example. They lose so many customers a day we are inundated with their advertising for new customers.

Is this the direction we are going. Take care of our customers.

and it has to start at the TOP!

You win some and you loose some.
That will always happen as some companies go bankrupt.

bankrupcy can means we are left behind with unpaid bills.
we need to grow the business to pay for that and to make investments throughout our worldwide network.

some great things at UPS start at the bottom.

take david (abney) he started as a driver!

Salesguy

Sales Member
Sh;t flows downhill, guy talking to us like we can do something to fix it ahaha this has gotta be a troll. Either way entertaining Sunday thread. You've had 45 years to figure out smalls and they're still done the same.

tell me what you did the last 45 years to make the small sort better. Did you go to IE in 1972?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Orion is sooo 2015 there will be even better stuff in the near future.

Just think of what was invested in ORION to only to discover that 98% of drivers were running their routes in the most effective and most efficient way. OH and taking care of businesses which we don't care about now.

Maybe that huge expenditure and waste of budget could have been used in beefing up the infrastructure of the company.

You see the internet...you see Amazon...surely the great and powerful wizards in the glass towers should have seen the sheer volume internet shopping would create. A wave of packages that would certainly over whelm an outdated and weakened infrastructure.
Too little...too late. The damage to UPS and its shining gold shield has started and the cancer is spreading to all limbs. Now is the time for damage control.....not "better things are coming".

Salesguy

Sales Member
Just think of what was invested in ORION to only to discover that 98% of drivers were running their routes in the most effective and most efficient way. OH and taking care of businesses which we don't care about now.

Maybe that huge expenditure and waste of budget could have been used in beefing up the infrastructure of the company.

You see the internet...you see Amazon...surely the great and powerful wizards in the glass towers should have seen the sheer volume internet shopping would create. A wave of packages that would certainly over whelm and outdated and weakened infrastructure.
Too little...too late. The damage to UPS and its shining gold shield has started and the cancer is spreading to all limbs. Now is the time for damage control.....not "better things are coming".

The Amazons are just a temporary thing.
All the distruction you hear from onliners is because the normal business can not or ignored the market. This will all change in the coming decade. No worries just keep giving us leads so we do expand. Maybe not in the US but in Europe, Asia etc

Salesguy

Sales Member
I'm embarrassed at how ups treats and services there customers until they change that I'm not vouching for them or lying for them that would make me a liar and a scumbag ......0 leads from me

demand from your sup to contact BD and contact the customer.
We will support you and get things done together.
Thank you for doing whats right. I know you can and want.
I respect that.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Dude you high?
nope just trying to Make UPS Great Again and with your help it just may happen!

I did not always had a trophy wife and a UPS paid BMW.
Its because I applied and worked hard for it.
Now for already more then 10 years I am working my xxx off to make it better for all of us. But I can not do it all alone.
Together we make a voice ..

The Voice Of Change.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You win some and you loose some.
That will always happen as some companies go bankrupt.

bankrupcy can means we are left behind with unpaid bills.
we need to grow the business to pay for that and to make investments throughout our worldwide network.

some great things at UPS start at the bottom.

take david (abney) he started as a driver!
Bankruptcy lmfao. If Sears is still open we have decades before we wouldn't have to worry about that

john chesney

Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
Is this a joke? We don't care about the customer anymore. While fedex is probably focused on servicing the customer our management is following drivers to see if there mirror is tucked in.I think it's to late ups will be be out of business in the future if they don't do a 180