Offer Sells Part-Timers Short

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many more 22.3 jobs do you think we should have demanded?
"Demanded"
LMFAO
2dlcyo.jpg

Tony Q

Demanded? Are you trying to be snarky or do you not understand this was a negotiation?

Wtf does it even matter if they'll just make them 22.4 instead? Stop dodging the fact that they're going to hire 22.4 instead of 22.3 for at least the length of this contract with this language in there.
I was being snarky as you alluded to. As far as your demands or wants in negotiations. I say when you grow up and become a man you run for election, get elected, then climb the ranks of the new OZ ticket and you can negotiate a better contract. It's all right there for you to get, you just have to want it. Grab it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was being snarky as you alluded to. As far as your demands or wants in negotiations. I say when you grow up and become a man you run for election, get elected, then clime the ranks of the new OZ ticket and you can negotiate a better contract. It's all right there for you to get, you just have to want it. Grab it.
Ya buddy, everyone who isn't a politician should just shut up and accept whatever happens.....

What's wrong with you?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Tony Q seems clueless for someone who should be "in the know"

UPS despises 22.3's and they will probably despise 22.4's, but I don't think to the same degree given the 97 strike and their inability to subvert that agreement

They will have another chance with this one, apparently.

Tony Q

Ya buddy, everyone who isn't a politician should just shut up and accept whatever happens.....

What's wrong with you?
You can change all of it. Just win an election and then grab the IBT and the employers by the balls. I know you can do it. You are spoiled tough here. Its got to translate to the real world. I believe in you Felicia.

Tony Q

Tony Q seems clueless for someone who should be "in the know"

UPS despises 22.3's and they will probably despise 22.4's, but I don't think to the same degree given the 97 strike and their inability to subvert that agreement

They will have another chance with this one, apparently.
I am so clueless, thank you. I have been wrong all along. You figured me out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can change all of it. Just win an election and then grab the IBT and the employers by the balls. I know you can do it. You are spoiled tough here. Its got to translate to the real world. I believe in you Felicia.
So we should all shut up because we're not on the negotiating committee? Why even bother having a vote right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No I think you need to get involved and put the establishment on its ass. I think you have what it takes. I'm trying to encourage you to go and make a difference.
Sorry bud, I'm just your average union joe. I have no desire to run things. I make a difference with my vote.

I'll make an informed decision and vote down concessions like another second class driver position. Deal with it.

F

Frankie's Friend

I was being snarky as you alluded to. As far as your demands or wants in negotiations. I say when you grow up and become a man you run for election, get elected, then climb the ranks of the new OZ ticket and you can negotiate a better contract. It's all right there for you to get, you just have to want it. Grab it.
Derail

F

Frankie's Friend

Why do you pick fights on here?
I'm not worried about you.
I'm just watching the show.
Says alot.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No I think you need to get involved and put the establishment on its ass. I think you have what it takes. I'm trying to encourage you to go and make a difference.

A prime example of killing the messenger. I can feel the loved out there for this contract who knows it might be just the angry 45..But I don't think so, this Tentative Agreement vote is sure looking like it be close or a landslide with the "no's". Remember Trump and Hillary, this could happen again.

It would be worth it to see the International be called on the carpet in front of Abbey to explain why they could not control their people.

The International seems to be more concerned about the added extra monetary contributions going into their controlled Pension and Health and Welfare Plans. Protect the Product is what it is all about, did the negotiation committees even looked at our proposals or simply threw them in the trash in order to fulfill their agenda.

Wall street knows that this contract is a corporate winner, they are under the assumption that this is a done deal (business as usual). Projections have already been made and the shareholders are ready to do their happy dance. The feds just released a labor report and it indicates more jobs but wages lagging not keeping up with inflation and the cost of living. Really look at this contract, the starting wages, raises, the possible cutting of Overtime and the four year progression.

F

Frankie's Friend

Sorry bud, I'm just your average union joe. I have no desire to run things. I make a difference with my vote.

I'll make an informed decision and vote down concessions like another second class driver position. Deal with it.
I think he forgot that part about the almost $1200 a year we pay in dues.
Get the sheep back in the pen. That's all that matters.