Saturday Ground (On Topic)

Sorry for the 1,000,000th "Saturday Ground" thread.

I have a serious question regarding the Tues. - Sat. schedule.

In my building so I've heard, lower seniority Pre-loaders and PT Cover Drivers have no choice... but, can he or she say that they honor the "Sabbath" (God's day of rest). to not work the Saturday schedule. Does UPS take religious beliefs into perspective?

That is all, ty.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You can "say" whatever you want. I know a guy who got a letter from a Priest in the Catholic Church to not work Saturdays. He never needed, it though, he just made the cutoff.

Richard Cranium

In my building so I've heard, lower seniority Pre-loaders and PT Cover Drivers have no choice... but, can he or she say that they honor the "Sabbath" (God's day of rest). to not work the Saturday schedule. Does UPS take religious beliefs into perspective?

That is all, ty.
How many days of rest will you be having through the week when vacations are over?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

That is all, ty.

I'm appalled that I didn't get tagged in this thread.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On a serious note guys, what would management say?
image.jpeg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

That is all, ty.
IF YOUR JOB REQUIRES YOU TO WORK SATURDAY AND YOU CAN'T

FIND ANOTHER JOB