Are Unions ethical?

• Total voters

Proud To Be A Scab

Commie Unionists are Traitors
Finally, management.

LoL!

Are you really that ignorant/arrogant to think that someone would work a job while also believing they had no choice but to become a union thug?

You do realize that not everyone wants to join a commie club, right? Or become a member of any group, club, organization, committee, gang, government etc. for that matter...

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
LoL!

Are you really that ignorant/arrogant to think that someone would work a job while also believing they had no choice but to become a union thug?

You do realize that not everyone wants to join a commie club, right? Or become a member of any group, club, organization, committee, gang, government etc. for that matter...

People like you are why filing grievances is fun. :)

Integrity

Binge Poster
If the system is broken, you could always quit and find a different system to work under.
I disagree with this statement.

I believe he has a right to speak his mind about troubles in the workplace without anyone taking the “quit if you don’t like it” attitude towards him or his right to bring up workplace concerns.

Nah
I disagree with this statement.

I believe he has a right to speak his mind about troubles in the workplace without anyone taking the “quit if you don’t like it” attitude towards him or his right to bring up workplace concerns.

He works in a union shop, but is neither a member of management nor a member of the union. He has no right to bring up any concerns. He came here for one reason: To bash the union and anyone who supports it.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
He is trolling, but there is truth there. Especially being strong-armed into supporting a, ahem, historically less than squeaky clean organization
There's always a tiny bit of info resembling truth in almost every lie.

He chose the job. The troll can suck it up and deal with it. I believe the draft ended years ago.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I did just get off the phone after calling in anonymously. Thanks to someone who recently posted the number earlier. I've looked online to no avail, and here on this site the number was edited out.

No, I'll never join the dark side either, ever.

Maybe if the good union members crack down on their own bad apples more it might happen. But it won't, never will unions and several of its members not result to violence and retaliate against those just looking to pay bills and give their family a better life.

If you're unaware of what I speak...all it takes is a simple web search and looking into the subject

UPS writes my checks, not union thugs.

If it makes you feel better, I forgot to pay my union dues one month and Jimmy Hoffa personally came out to my center and broke both of my knees with a baseball bat in the parking lot.

Justaloader

LoL!

Management isn't union.

Federal Reserve Chairman

giphy.mp4
:congratualtions::congratualtions::congratualtions::congratualtions:

Last edited: