The 97 strike....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"Waste my time", how come this doesn't surprise me?

I spent the first day out there----after watching one of my "brothers" get drunk and start chasing after the cars of people who didn't agree with our work stoppage I decided I wasn't going to waste my time there anymore.

Yes, I kept my strike check.

Johney

I spent the first day out there----after watching one of my "brothers" get drunk and start chasing after the cars of people who didn't agree with our work stoppage I decided I wasn't going to waste my time there anymore.

You got a strike check for one day on the picket line?

10 point

Being on the line isn't condoning bad and unprofessional behavior. You can be a good example while showing support for our cause.

"One" unprofessional employee doesn't represent the whole group.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I live in a RTW state and the only people that crossed were a handful of Union package car drivers. No PT even pre seniority PTers crossed.

How can a non-union employee not cross the line? They are not on strike as they are not part of the union. This whole RTW thing boggles my mine.