The Airport Identifier Game

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Buddy, I know self assessment can be hard, but you're on a website for an industry you don't even work in anymore. Don't think you have any room to talk.
Listen, first of all, I’m not tour buddy and I spent well over 20 years in the industry, bet you can’t say that. Ever heard of the term, retirees welcome? Well get used to it.

It’s people like you who derail every thread with your political ramblings that go nowhere. You’re lucky the moderators turn a blind eye about that stuff where at any other forum you’d be outside looking in.

You can tell Union Strong (a.k.a. yourself) to give me the thumbs down again. It’s OK, I’ll get over it.

Cactus

The opening post was political.
How is it possible for me to turn a political debate into a political debate?
You're not making any sense little buddy.
:fishbashsmile:

As I said earlier, you try to turn EVERY thread into something political.

Never mind, you just don't get it. Never will.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So you're just rambling complaints about me personally, unrelated to this particular political thread. Ooooooookay, sorry I trigger you so much little buddy.

Cactus

And you turn every thread into a quest to insult @59 Dano.

How is that any better?
8E735BF1-854C-4938-A064-139519FEBBD8.jpeg

Now ttku.

Cactus

Hey, thanks for letting me know there Mr. Perfect. In the meantime, take some Midol and feel free to put me on your ignore list.

No big loss.

bacha29

I've never worked for a union so seems your accusations are misplaced. Shouldn't you be concerned that the party that claims to care for the working man is now in bed with Wall Street and is importing millions who'll displace American citizens? No, that's right, you'd rather talk about the party that has always been against unions.
Aren't you forgetting something here? The party you demonize is the party that undertook the extraordinary task of passing the very social legislation that without it you would still find yourself today wondering if your next breath would be your last. If that social program legislation wasn't there to pay your bills who would have? You? LMAO. If you had the proven means to enable you to pay it yourself it would not have been necessary for them to have to step in.

bacha29

One party wants to get rid of the first and second amendment’s. Which one?
The right to bear arms? Fine, but it also comes with the right not to get shot. Sure, you could be carrying and UZI or even an MG 42 under your coat but if the other guy shoots first for no other reason than to violently end an incident it doesn't matter what you're carrying.

bacha29

If you ever noticed, all he does is rebroadcast Faux News . Furthermore, if he actually worked for UPS in anything other than a part time capacity ( morning package handler) he wouldn't have all day to spend on this site.