The Airport Identifier Game

vantexan

If you're as worried about the public's ability to economically sustain medical assistance programs as you claim to be then why didn't you simply purchase health insurance from the exchanges? By doing so you would have done your part to help maintain the economic viability of those programs. Simply expressing your worries about the future of the programs means nothing if it's not backed by decisive action in defense of that future by the person doing the talking. Without it then it's just empty immediately discredited talk.
Because chief, your president's policies have made the cost of living too high to pay for insurance. And I'm taking decisive action. Moving overseas as soon as possible.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because chief, your president's policies have made the cost of living too high to pay for insurance. And I'm taking decisive action. Moving overseas as soon as possible.
You've lived overseas before, and during Trump's tenure. Your poor life decisions are to blame, and you can't seem to fathom that. Pretty Republican of me, right? Inflation has a lot more to do with foreign policy, Covid, and supply chain issues right now than it does a failure of Biden. Trump doesn't even understand foreign policy, as evidenced by his numerous failures, gaffes, and downright illegal ideas that were sidetracked by people who knew better. I sure hope China doesn't shoot a hurricane at us soon and make it worse.

It's so ironic that a great "patriot" like you is abandoning America, just when the Republicans are going to take over and make it even worse for the struggling folks like yourself. Be a Republican, take responsibility for your actions, and pull yourself up Horatio Alger style without any help from the evil government.

Make sure you wear your 2A gear and FJB hat so the Mexicans know you're a REAL American.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Democrats hardly control The Senate. Their "majority" includes Manchin and Sinema, who might as well be Republicans. Wait until the GOP-controlled House and Senate fight hard to take away your Social Security and Medicare. You continue to just eat the Kool-Aid directly out of the package without adding water.
Don’t forget about RINO’s Lisa Murkowski from Alaska, Susan Collins from Maine, and Mitt Romney from wherever the carpet bag happens to land.

vantexan

You've lived overseas before, and during Trump's tenure. Your poor life decisions are to blame, and you can't seem to fathom that. Pretty Republican of me, right? Inflation has a lot more to do with foreign policy, Covid, and supply chain issues right now than it does a failure of Biden. Trump doesn't even understand foreign policy, as evidenced by his numerous failures, gaffes, and downright illegal ideas that were sidetracked by people who knew better. I sure hope China doesn't shoot a hurricane at us soon and make it worse.

It's so ironic that a great "patriot" like you is abandoning America, just when the Republicans are going to take over and make it even worse for the struggling folks like yourself. Be a Republican, take responsibility for your actions, and pull yourself up Horatio Alger style without any help from the evil government.

Make sure you wear your 2A gear and FJB hat so the Mexicans know you're a REAL American.
Not going to live in Mexico but was there when my dad was needing surgery and came home to stay with him. The promise of America is, or at least was, that you can live the life you want if you work hard. I've been planning to live overseas since about 1994. Just had to get that pension. So I did. No one ever said it would be easy and certainly when you deal with others who are trying to get rich, or richer, you have to face some brutal realities. You aren't owed a great living but for some reason Democrats keep saying they'll guarantee that for everyone. But never do. Life is what you make it, and there are roadblocks to overcome along the way. No guarantees. If success is measured by fat bank accounts, big houses, sharp cars, lots of toys, a supermodel on your arm, then I'm a failure. If however I'm satisfied with a minimalist lifestyle, and I am, have a good dog or two who love me, and am able to see new places in remote corners of the world, I'm happy with that. Being on someone's pecking order trying to prove I'm worthy doesn't interest me. So enjoy that if it makes you happy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not going to live in Mexico but was there when my dad was needing surgery and came home to stay with him. The promise of America is, or at least was, that you can live the life you want if you work hard. I've been planning to live overseas since about 1994. Just had to get that pension. So I did. No one ever said it would be easy and certainly when you deal with others who are trying to get rich, or richer, you have to face some brutal realities. You aren't owed a great living but for some reason Democrats keep saying they'll guarantee that for everyone. But never do. Life is what you make it, and there are roadblocks to overcome along the way. No guarantees. If success is measured by fat bank accounts, big houses, sharp cars, lots of toys, a supermodel on your arm, then I'm a failure. If however I'm satisfied with a minimalist lifestyle, and I am, have a good dog or two who love me, and am able to see new places in remote corners of the world, I'm happy with that. Being on someone's pecking order trying to prove I'm worthy doesn't interest me. So enjoy that if it makes you happy.
Republicans have always oversold the idea that everyone can be rich if you just work hard enough, which is a complete fallacy. Lot's of hard working people struggle mightily. I'm a Democrat because I feel they put country over individual, and liberals would like to see more income equality too.

JD Vance, who I have lost all respect for since he sold out to Trump, actually articulated how Republicans in Red States criticize government on one hand, and then expect to be bailed out with social programs/good jobs on the other in his book Hillbilly Elegy. Every Republican I know complains about inflation and gas prices yet doesn't seem to realize that Ukraine and the supply chain problems are world issues, not just Joe Biden's.

I've always thought you were profoundly decent, just mis-guided.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don’t forget about RINO’s Lisa Murkowski from Alaska, Susan Collins from Maine, and Mitt Romney from wherever the carpet bag happens to land.
Murkowski, Collins, and Romney are hardly RINOs. I guess voting to impeach a criminal president is a bad thing to you. I have little respect for any of them. Today's Republican lives in an alternative reality where truth and facts don't matter.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Murkowski, Collins, and Romney are hardly RINOs. I guess voting to impeach a criminal president is a bad thing to you. I have little respect for any of them. Today's Republican lives in an alternative reality where truth and facts don't matter.
Seek help

yadig

The Democrats and their medical assistance programs for those with low incomes literally saved Vantexan's life. I see his kind everyday. The simple fact of the matter is that VT and people like him are flat out broke. They are embarrassed about it don't want people to know how little they have so they launch into their venomous anti Democrat demonizing stupidly thinking that it will hide their poverty. The cold fact surround Van was that the funding source was there when he needed it and it flat out saved his life whether or not he wants to man up and admit it.
It sounds like you need to move to Venezuela.

vantexan

Republicans have always oversold the idea that everyone can be rich if you just work hard enough, which is a complete fallacy. Lot's of hard working people struggle mightily. I'm a Democrat because I feel they put country over individual, and liberals would like to see more income equality too.

JD Vance, who I have lost all respect for since he sold out to Trump, actually articulated how Republicans in Red States criticize government on one hand, and then expect to be bailed out with social programs/good jobs on the other in his book Hillbilly Elegy. Every Republican I know complains about inflation and gas prices yet doesn't seem to realize that Ukraine and the supply chain problems are world issues, not just Joe Biden's.

Can you show me where a country that had become self sufficient in energy decided to restrict access to areas for new drilling to the point that they had to start importing oil again? That paid its people to stay home and not work? That let millions come across their border illegally and moved them around the country in the middle of the night? That's just some of the things the Biden administration has done. What will matter is what voters think come November.

I've seen many immigrants come here legally and do well for themselves. My grandfather built a successful well drilling business from nothing starting in the late 40's. The thing is no one that I'm aware of is selling the idea that anyone can be rich if they just work hard enough. If that was the case every UPS driver would be loaded. What's being sold is that hard work pays off. That includes getting an education and getting into something that pays well. In the case of FedEx that means moving into management and taking on responsibility. I know FedEx didn't do right by us but I never expected to get rich being a courier. I would've been content if they had just treated us fairly. Would've been enough for me. For someone raising kids it might not be but then early on they should have gotten the education or training necessary to raise kids decently. It's about personal responsibility. There are avenues to get out of bad situations and into a better life but there's no guarantee one will end up a millionaire. A lot of people want shortcuts. Putting everything on everyone else to fulfill their dreams. It's not nor has it ever been realistic to expect the government or a union to take care of you cradle to grave. Some will do very well, some won't, but most will do well enough to varying degrees. If I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, lights that turn on, a way to move around, I'm good. The rest is gravy.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Reeeeeeeeee
Orange man bad
Reeeeeeeeee

You got your dear supreme leader sloppy Joe Biden, and here you are still crying about Trump. Sad.

bacha29

Can you show me where a country that had become self sufficient in energy decided to restrict access to areas for new drilling to the point that they had to start importing oil again? That paid its people to stay home and not work? That let millions come across their border illegally and moved them around the country in the middle of the night? That's just some of the things the Biden administration has done. What will matter is what voters think come November.

I've seen many immigrants come here legally and do well for themselves. My grandfather built a successful well drilling business from nothing starting in the late 40's. The thing is no one that I'm aware of is selling the idea that anyone can be rich if they just work hard enough. If that was the case every UPS driver would be loaded. What's being sold is that hard work pays off. That includes getting an education and getting into something that pays well. In the case of FedEx that means moving into management and taking on responsibility. I know FedEx didn't do right by us but I never expected to get rich being a courier. I would've been content if they had just treated us fairly. Would've been enough for me. For someone raising kids it might not be but then early on they should have gotten the education or training necessary to raise kids decently. It's about personal responsibility. There are avenues to get out of bad situations and into a better life but there's no guarantee one will end up a millionaire. A lot of people want shortcuts. Putting everything on everyone else to fulfill their dreams. It's not nor has it ever been realistic to expect the government or a union to take care of you cradle to grave. Some will do very well, some won't, but most will do well enough to varying degrees. If I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, lights that turn on, a way to move around, I'm good. The rest is gravy.
If you don't expect the government to take care of you then why did you accept the government's offer to pay for your heart surgery? it's just more easily debunked talk out of you. And being the conservative you claim to be and lack the money to pay for your heart surgery on your own then why didn't you simply do the standup conservative thing by refusing to accept the offer and simply go home to die?

bacha29

Typical conservative. Blame somebody else for your lack of economic success ,recover your health on the public dole then run away and hide.

vantexan

If you don't expect the government to take care of you then why did you accept the government's offer to pay for your heart surgery? it's just more easily debunked talk out of you. And being the conservative you claim to be and lack the money to pay for your heart surgery on your own then why didn't you simply do the standup conservative thing by refusing to accept the offer and simply go home to die?
We've been telling you to eat :censored2: and die for years yet you refuse to. And the government didn't offer me anything and nothing was discussed about the bill until after the surgery.

vantexan

Typical conservative. Blame somebody else for your lack of economic success ,recover your health on the public dole then run away and hide.
Who am I blaming? And typical liberal. You'll let the government support someone cradle to grave as long as they vote Democrat but if someone works hard all of their life and votes Republican they're a failure because they aren't rich. And your mind is too twisted to see the irony.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who am I blaming? And typical liberal. You'll let the government support someone cradle to grave as long as they vote Democrat but if someone works hard all of their life and votes Republican they're a failure because they aren't rich. And your mind is too twisted to see the irony.
If you look at bacha's post history you will see her crying about her mom who died with no money. Her inheritance was spent for her care, and she's still sour about it.

That's why she bitches and moans and cries about Medicare all the time. It's not about you, it's about her own emotional issues she hasn't dealt with.