This company officially sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

542thruNthru

Probably needed the extra 70% to pay you useless teamsters who make 100,000 to drive a truck and know on a door, cause you’ll cry and threaten strike if you don’t get what you want. Bunch of overpaid ungrateful $&?&. Get real jobs

You're absolutely right. It's not nearly as hard as listening to conference calls and playing on facebook. Lol

I'm not the one that got a 40% bonus. Sounds like you either need to do a better job or get a new one. :)

El Correcto

god is dead
MIP is managements bonus. I believe last year was over 100%. Looks like this year they realized they don't actually do much when it comes to making the company look good. :)
Oh in that case, the only MIP I want to see if getting a hard shot to the balls when they under perform.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces

I have lots of sympathy for you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably needed the extra 70% to pay you useless teamsters who make 100,000 to drive a truck and know on a door, cause you’ll cry and threaten strike if you don’t get what you want. Bunch of overpaid ungrateful $&?&. Get real jobs
We have real jobs but management keep screwing it up.

You're absolutely right. It's not nearly as hard as listening to conference calls and playing on facebook. Lol

I'm not the one that got a 40% bonus. Sounds like you either need to do a better job or get a new one. :)
It's hard to feel live for management but this company does seem to bend them over
I don't know how they keep anybody.

542thruNthru

Teamsters just protect the garbage employees and lets the good ones pay the price, and all they want is more

Yeah because bad management gets fired all the time....

Please! You guys are worst then we are.
International_Brotherhood_of_Teamsters_(emblem).png

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
You seem upset.
@Dragon can help you.

He likes young men with strong backs.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

It's hard to feel live for management but this company does seem to bend them over
I don't know how they keep anybody.

Oh I do feel bad for them in all honesty but also I don't think some of them actually even deserve a bonus.

Get a real job where you can't just blame everything on a union employee and watch how quickly they'll come running back to their broken down swivel chairs at UPS.

Ralphie31

Oh I do feel bad for them in all honesty but also I don't think some of them actually even deserve a bonus.

Get a real job where you can't just blame everything on a union employee and watch how quickly they'll come running back to their broken down swivel chairs at UPS.
Some don’t deserve a bonus. Problem is it’s company wide. Some fool in FLA can slack off and not do crap but gets the same as the guy in NC who busts his everyday, and they wonder why no one wants to move up

[

With this contract I am able to afford this delicious bowl of cream of broccoli soup.

I can never afford it with a 40% MIP
IMG_20200204_140856104.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.