This company officially sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't encourage him. His soups are disgusting
The potato soup is even better
IMG_20200128_141040832.jpg

Can't wait for my raise August 1st and I'll be able to afford a sandwich to go with my soup.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces

538702FA-E804-4C9A-A6CE-F909D7DA74ED.gif

Ralphie not happy

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're absolutely right. It's not nearly as hard as listening to conference calls and playing on facebook. Lol

I'm not the one that got a 40% bonus. Sounds like you either need to do a better job or get a new one. :)

McDonald’s is hiring for the part time overnite shift

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
little sympathy here.

company is not perfect but thanks to the teamsters I was paid over $100k a year with another 30-40k annually in benefits. now retired and have a great pension for the rest of life and pretty good retiree health bennies.

you can start your own company and see if you can do better. then you can hate the boss.

RolloTony Brown Town

Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces

This year’s MIP (assuming the factor is actually 40%... I haven’t seen it online yet..) is a slap in the face.

I saw this coming though. Last year they changed the RPU structure where RPUs vest in 1 year as opposed to 5 years. There’s no way they were going to make this change without hitting us in the pocket.

How much back pay was paid to union employees this year? Whatever was given to them (and rightfully so per the contract) came out of our collective pockets. Not out of shareholders...

Now you know where you stand in the management committee’s eyes. We’re all replaceable. Nothing you shouldn’t have already known.

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
Very well said. Truthfully I prefer the Teamsters to my “partners” in most instances. Maybe it’s just my building, but I have good relationships with a majority of the union employees.

I’ve said all year that MIP would be a joke, it was a contract year & we streeted more drivers than ever. It was also my easiest peak to date & a lot of my drivers agreed. I didn’t go above & beyond. I did my job, took care of my drivers, & said the heck with stops per car a lot.

I don’t bank on a bonus. It’s just a little extra incentive to put up with all the decisions I’m not allowed to make.

Operations management is basically just there to make sure people show up for work anymore. I also quit giving warning letters. It’s a waste of paper airplane material.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Here's what you should do. We are due for an outside hire. Sign up and become a worthless union member and get paid for what you do. 100 bucks says you don't qualify because of your crooked time study. Man up and do it or quit complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.