This company officially sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd management buyout coming in April...will include Operations this time. Buyout is funded by the MIP they did not payout or the residual MIP (1-.40) or .60. Basically they will give you the bonus you earned if you leave?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
84936493_10219155022578253_5094434544291938304_n.jpg

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Probably needed the extra 70% to pay you useless teamsters who make 100,000 to drive a truck and know on a door, cause you’ll cry and threaten strike if you don’t get what you want. Bunch of overpaid ungrateful $&?&. Get real jobs

I am not a teamster I am a IAM automotive shop and I don’t want to see my teamster brother and sisters take all the blame for the low MIP. Maybe it’s the extra money going into our annuity, I think it’s like 5 bucks per hour I work now going up each year and compounding interest. That’s on top of our pension and our free healthcare and our 38.23 per hour.

Maybe it’s all the shiny new package cars? Someone has to pay for them.... Anyway, that reminds me I think I am going to submit another VEM for disposal tonight. I plan on my fleet being international free by the end of 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.