This company officially sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
Before that your center probably had carbed GM or ford straight 6s and gm 4.3s. That was before my time at UPS
We were all Ford 300 ci 6 cylinders. Every truck had the same engine. I remember the mechanic going nuts when we got something with a different engine in it.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
We were all Ford 300 ci 6 cylinders. Every truck had the same engine. I remember the mechanic going nuts when we got something with a different engine in it.

Now there are several engines. Makes it a pain to keep parts

Scuba_Steve

Wow, people have some balls openly calling for unionization of all jobs below options level management on UPSers.

Of course I am not sure how you unionize management positions anyway so whoever is calling for that probably does not understand how unions actually work anyway.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Wow, people have some balls openly calling for unionization of all jobs below options level management on UPSers.

Of course I am not sure how you unionize management positions anyway so whoever is calling for that probably does not understand how unions actually work anyway.
Abney thanks you for bending over

Retiree

There are no longer any mgmt positions that recieve options....Options went away in 2008.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

If you have not seen the "Good Omen" yet, take a look. Art does sometime reflect life, the overall theme of the series is that both sides are more than willing to destroy anybody or everything in order to fulfill their narrow minded assignments.

The parts of the Demons and the Angels depends on which side of the fence you selected..Basically it is us little people against the machines on the Corporate and International levels.

:beafraid:

brownb2k

they sure are...within 2 years they will be delivering more packages than UPS (fact)....100% of these packages were previously delivered by UPS union drivers now smucks with there own truck at $15 hr. Currently 12% of UPS volume comes from Amazon....within two years Amazon will deliver that volume themself and 12% UPS union drivers won't be working.
This did not age too well. Your (fact) did not come true. In the words of a past president, "you are fake news."

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces
I'm tired of you whiners.......quit already.

Probably needed the extra 70% to pay you useless teamsters who make 100,000 to drive a truck and know on a door, cause you’ll cry and threaten strike if you don’t get what you want. Bunch of overpaid ungrateful $&?&. Get real jobs
We only make $100k because we're out late un-:censored2:ing the plan you guys spent all night and morning coming up with. And I'd much rather be overpaid and "ungrateful" than be underpaid and ungrateful. Sounds like your life sucks.

Est.1998

This did not age too well. Your (fact) did not come true. In the words of a past president, "you are fake news."
At my building a few routes have been permanently cut due to Amazon delivering their own stuff.
22.4's walking out in bunches everyday of the week.

johnbuck

Just depends on the area i guess. Many buildings are out of capacity. They have a pilot going on where there is a am/pm preload now. Pm preload is for super rural zips and they add a +1 tnt for them

Status
Not open for further replies.