This company officially sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie31

Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why do we come to work every day and bust our butts to get slapped in the face with a 40% MIP.? It’s like the Jelly of the month. I hope a bunch of the corporate a holes get Karma and get demoted or something. Your now getting anything more out of other than just 40% effort. Let’s just give the union more money and kick dirt in the managements faces
giphy (25).gif

You still get a paycheck don't you?
So basically you are crying because you're not getting extra money.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You’re*

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Have you considered ending your jelly of the month club membership to save money?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Fantastic strategy of lowering management pay from something that is already entirely arbitrary and unrelated to performance. You might as well ask a fortune teller machine what your next paycheck will look like.

Nah

We're too top heavy anyway.

542thruNthru

The Union thanks you for your contributions to our health and welfare and pension.
giphy-61.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.